Zeta, Kappa, KD

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guest   

Stop AXO...Pi Phi took your spot. You should even be behind Alpha Phi

By: Guest
#2  by: Guy POV   

AXO is for sure down from the very top. We all know their pledge class from two years ago was arguably lower middle tier, and this current pledge class is just average... That is the future right there. I am not saying Pi Phi or Aphi should go up or anything, but there is NO WAY they are equivalent to THeta or DG anymore.
I am not saying they are a bad sorority by any means, still party and like to have a good time and very fun to hang out with. They just are not what they used to be in the looks category, which is essentially what these rankings are based off. Things change, and this is one of them since being a freshman here

By: Guy POV
#3  by: Yeah   

Phi psi, KA, sig pi, theta chi, phi tau, sae
Fiji, phi Delt,
Sig ep, sig nu

Theta, dg
Axo, aphi, pi phi, dz
Zeta, kappa, kd

By: Yeah
by: NoApr 21, 2014 12:14:12 PM

Not even close

By: No
#4  by: way it is   

Phi Psi, KA, Sig Pi
Phi Tau, SAE, Theta Chi, fiji, Phi Delt, SigEp
Ksig, delt, adphi

Honestly beta and snu suck so i just moved the next two up... combined the middle two

By: way it is
by: GuestApr 21, 2014 12:32:22 PM

SigEp above phi delt and theta chi and Fiji above the kicked off frats

#5  by: Guest   

I wrote the post above and I meant
Sig Ep above Phi Delt
Fiji and Theta should both be above phi tau and SAE. In case that didn't make sense

by: NoApr 22, 2014 7:28:46 AM

Fiji should not.

By: No
#6  by: honestly   

I wouldn't put phi tau or sae in the top tier. I just don't get it. outside of this site, those two fraternities are irrelevant to everyone other than upperclass DG and Pi Phi.

By: honestly
by: GuestApr 21, 2014 12:40:02 PM

I would have to agree. Coming from a top tier girl who had never heard of them til after rush...

by: ...Apr 21, 2014 8:00:29 PM

^Agreed. I literally never hear anything about them.

By: ...
#7  by: Top 10    

1. Phi Psi
2. KA
3. Phi Tau
4. Sig Pi
5. Theta Chi
6. SAE
7. Sig Ep
8. Fiji
9. Phi Delt
10. Snu

1. Theta
2. DG
3. Pi Phi
4. A Phi
5. AXO
6. DZ
7. ZTA
8. Kappa
9. KD
10. GPhi

By: Top 10
by: eh Apr 21, 2014 4:17:06 PM

pretty accurate, maybe put SAE above theta chi and sig pi. the girls is spot on

By: eh
by: SNU???Apr 21, 2014 4:18:00 PM

I can name 4 fraternities better than SNU....

By: SNU???
by: YaApr 21, 2014 5:08:16 PM

Wow I surprisingly agree with this. Finally a ranking that isn't total bs.

By: Ya
by: nopeApr 21, 2014 11:01:57 PM

put phi tau behind theta chi. Nobody agrees with that but pi phi

By: nope
by: GuestApr 21, 2014 11:17:55 PM

Phi Mu above GPhi for sure

by: 👳Apr 21, 2014 11:30:46 PM

Very gold except put Beta in the tenth spot over Sig Nu.. Also, move SAE up a slot or teo

By: 👳
by: CloseApr 21, 2014 11:31:02 PM

Idc about the sorority side, but snu? ive heard they kinda blow now, probably even below pike

By: Close
by: PApr 22, 2014 5:23:46 AM

Stop pike... You guys are losers. Enough with the attempts at gaining semi decent reputation.

By: P
by: YaApr 22, 2014 7:26:43 AM

Solid all the way through, I'd move SAE up one

By: Ya
#8  by: THIS   

this.

By: THIS
by: GuestApr 23, 2014 5:45:55 PM

No

#9  by: really   

I would honestly say the top tier consists of Phi Psi, Sig Pi, and KA. Top tier houses are supposed to be well known across campus. Phi Tau and SAE may party with pi phi and DG, but only a small fraction of those girls actually go there consistently. They are actually irrelevant beyond the juniors and senior
dgs and Pi Phis.

Meanwhile, 'sig Pi, Phi Psi and KA are constantly talked about around campus, whether its Lesotho, Spiglow, or the the wine Mixer, everyone hears about it

By: really
by: girlApr 23, 2014 9:12:03 PM

I dunno, I'm a sophomore in one of those two and I would have to say that 99% of my pledge class hangs out with SAE and Phi Tau, probably equally. Our freshmen do too. We've had quite a few four ways between DG Pi Phi Phi Psi and SAE/Phi Tau. So lots of us still hang out with them pretty consistently but I guess if you're talking about outside of those two sororities maybe they're not very well known. They still have really good relations with every class in my sorority and the other though, so they're good with us for at least a few years. Just my opinion though

By: girl
#10  by: Nope   

1. Phi Psi, SAE, Phi Tau
2. Sig Pi, Theta Chi, Fiji
3. Phi Delt, KA, SigEp

Then others.

By: Nope
by: GuestApr 24, 2014 12:07:34 PM

This is so wrong that it's laughable. KA and Sig Pu should be top with Phi Psi. SigEp should be at the top of the 3rd level. Why is phi delt so high? No. Unless you're in DG or Pi phi, SAE and phi tau are irrelevant so they should definitely be moved down. This is how the majority of campus sees it.

by: ...Apr 24, 2014 1:01:28 PM

"Unless you're in DG or Pi Phi" those are 2 of the top 3 sororities on campus, not sure why that makes them irrelevant

By: ...
by: GuestApr 24, 2014 1:44:03 PM

Because there are 15 other Panhellenic sororities and they hang with 2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.