facebook

lambda chi alpha

by: Just Wondering

I'm just wondering what the spark about them being on the rise is. I won't bash them hardcore...but I've met a few and they all seem weird/soft as hell (like ZBT's)..not to mention they don't have a house. How can a pledge class put them on the map that fast...?

Posted By: Just Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

lambda is like a miniature pike. they're huggable homework buddies. to their credit they've done a good job with recruitment. i dont even know how they got the class they did this year. but good for them

By: lol
#2  by: nope   

the person posting above is for sure in lambda. Their new strategy is to post saying "I don't know how they got the class they did" to make people think they got a decent class. In reality you guys still suck and trying to change peoples opinion over greekrank is pathetic

By: nope
#3  by: Guest   

I feel like there was a Lambda that brought up not getting enough attention on Greekrank up at chapter or something, and ever since then all 25 of the brothers have become the biggest self posting trolls on greek rank. Its painful to watch how much they self promote on here.

By: Guest
by: ^^Apr 19, 2014 2:46:48 PM

Probably elected a new recruitment chair and this was his first thought at a recruiting tactic

By: ^^
by: …Apr 21, 2014 7:57:50 PM

I'm a girl, and my sisters and I all love them.

By: …
#4  by: Swaze   

Pretty sure our last pledge class has more members than this entire fraternity. not to mention they don't have a house. they suck

By: Swaze
by: tyroneApr 21, 2014 3:04:47 PM

how many actives do they even have? ive heard everything from 25-70

By: tyrone
#5  by: Theta Babe   

Them and Phi Psi are top now

By: Theta Babe
#6  by: jealous   

Oh lol. They are great guys and that's a fact.

By: jealous
#7  by: Lambda    

First time on this site in a while and these comments are hilarious. GR is pathetic. If anythings irrelevant it's this site and the people on it.

By: Lambda
by: preachApr 19, 2014 8:43:41 PM

thank you

By: preach
by: douchebagApr 20, 2014 6:43:48 PM

Takes one to know one. It is a frataloution.

By: douchebag
#8  by: Alpha   

The scattered remnants of Sigma Chi is cooler than lambda

By: Alpha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.