Theta, DG, AXO, A Phi
Pi Phi, DZ
Zeta, Kappa
G Phi, KD, Phi Mu

Posted By: Miami
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Everyone is about to say that AXO, Alpha Phi, SigEp or whatever is self ranking but honestly I agree with this... It's really different from the beginning of the year and that's why people will object, maybe I don't think it's 100% but KA, SigPi and SigEp have definitely risen, along with APhi and AXO.

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. I've been saying this all year and nobody seems to get it.

#3  by: no   

Phi Psi, Phi Tau, Sig Pi, Theta Chi
KA, SAE, Fiji
SigEp, Beta, Phi Delt

SigEp isn't cool. stop.

By: no
by: GuestApr 17, 2014 2:55:32 PM

According to us girls they are. Sorry, we'd much rather hang with SigEp than worry about getting in a ton of trouble partying with phi tau or SAE. Not to mention SigEp is not top 5 at all but their pledge class certainly is better than most the top 3 even. When they graduate their older guys they'll be better. Sorry it's true...

#4  by: hnnn   

Phi Psi, KA, Theta Chi
Sig Pi, Sig Ep,
Phi Delt, FIJI, Sig Nu
Lambda Chi, Chi Psi, Kappa Sig

By: hnnn
by: FinallyApr 17, 2014 11:31:43 PM

Spot on. Quit with the rankings of fraternities that are kicked off. Might as well put Sigma Chi in then if you're going to include all of them. They're all just not as relevant as they used to be.

By: Finally
#5  by: no   

no reason axo should be in front of a phi or pi phi

by: noApr 17, 2014 2:26:41 PM

and the person who said "FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. I've been saying this all year and nobody seems to get it." clearly responded to their own post look at the times

by: yaApr 17, 2014 4:37:28 PM

yeah…. it's like 10 minutes after the first post...

By: ya
by: LolApr 17, 2014 5:39:36 PM

What does that have to do with anything? Hahahahahah. You're dumb

By: Lol
#6  by: Um...   

So I'm honestly convinced that anyone who says SigEp didn't get an amazing pledge class (possibly the best) honestly hasn't met any of them... Like seriously. It's not just my sorority that loves them, they're a favorite among a lot of girls. I don't see why guys can't give other frats compliments. I still talk about how great the other top tier sororities are. I don't have to bash them to make mine sound better.

By: Um...
#7  by: um   

phi si definitly has a better pledge class than sig ep, and so does sae and sig pi

By: um
by: NoApr 17, 2014 5:40:39 PM

SigPi had a good class. SAE? No. Phi psi was mediocre.

By: No
#8  by: what   

DG is soo overated, DZ is much hotter

By: what
#9  by: um   

APhi above Pi Phi? You've got to be kidding.

By: um
by: GuestApr 17, 2014 9:06:10 PM

After this year, yeah. What happened to Pi phi this year... They just got ... Bad. Didn't expect that because they've always been pretty good.

by: GuestApr 17, 2014 9:12:14 PM

What are you talking about...from a guys perspective it's a pretty well known fact that DG and Pi phi got the best PCs and it won't change no matter how much aphi posts on greekrank

by: GuestApr 17, 2014 11:08:19 PM

No. Stop Pi phi. DG and theta got the best.

by: GuestApr 17, 2014 11:09:16 PM

Oh and in not an APhi so idj

by: GuestApr 17, 2014 11:11:21 PM

Sorry meant to say
I'm not in APhi so idk what you people are talking about. I could post anything negative on this site or compliment APhi and everyone would just assume I'm an APhi. Haha whatever. I'd rather you think that then guess I was in the sorority that I'm actually in.

by: Post above Apr 18, 2014 8:37:49 AM

I'm in DG, cool it honey hahahaha. Sorry that you're a bitter Pi phi. This arguing is dumb because DG and theta are the best. But sorry AXO is still better than you. And alpha phi is good, you're not a guy and stop pretending to be one LOL

By: Post above
by: GuestApr 18, 2014 9:17:11 AM

I'm a sig pi... You people are pointless to argue with

by: okApr 19, 2014 10:52:05 AM

First of all, you're not a sig pi. they hate pi phi and actually spend the majority of their time with axo, and a lot with alpha phi.

By: ok
#10  by: must be joking   

to the poster that said "after what happened to pi pi this year" - what the hell are you talking about? wipe the crap out of your eyes and take a better look. that PC is beautiful, and not that it really matters, but pi phi is def above alpha chi and a phi, everyone knows it

By: must be joking
by: GuestApr 18, 2014 8:39:00 AM

Salty Pi Phis everywhere, you all run this site

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.