facebook

like this

by: yes

en ka ato
sx sae ks
pike beta phidelt
sigpi lxa agr
dx alphasig pkp

everyone's is on crack. Pike and Beta are both terrible.

Posted By: yes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ???   

how do ato and en get ranked so high? neither one does much on campus socially or otherwise. ex, ks and even ka do more than both fraternities combined.

By: ???
by: YoureWrongJan 13, 2015 10:23:53 PM

That'saughable you think kappa sig and KA are more involved than Snu and ATO. I couldn't name either of KS or KA's philanthropies. Nor could I name the last time KA had a party. The only reason people know of kappa sigs social scene is because of their house. But my friends don't go to kappa sig parties cause...well...kappa sig.

By: YoureWrong
#2  by: Funny   

Only an ATO would think they are still top

By: Funny
by: MattiJan 19, 2015 10:25:18 AM

Lol amen

By: Matti
#3  by: ...   

move lambda chi to tied with phi delt, switch pike and kappa sig

By: ...
#4  by: ///   

spot on

By: ///
#5  by: yes   

this is right. no way sx is very top; they're good, but not that good

By: yes
#6  by: KS   

I love how Kappa Sig self-ranked so hard on here that people are starting to actually think they are good. KS is worse than Pike, Beta and Phi Delt.

By: KS
by: totes mcgoatesJan 13, 2015 11:49:25 AM

they are worse than alphasig for sure man

By: totes mcgoates
#7  by: 2015   

no question that top tier is KA, sig nu, ago, and sigma chi. Its always been this way and always will be unless something big changes

By: 2015
by: yea no no nopeJan 13, 2015 1:37:18 PM

thats funny to say b/c sae kappa sig pike all were top tier at some point in the last decade. sigchi used to suck asss aswell

By: yea no no nope
#8  by: 2016   

traditional top tier at Clemson has always been KA, SAE & ATO, even when they were still local frats, but both SAE and ATO have been kicked off so many times the reincarnations didn't always live up to the originals. SNu was the serious nerd frat forever until they killed that kid and got a make over. They are much more like the old SAE now.

By: 2016
by: lolJan 14, 2015 2:08:47 PM

snu is no what even close to what sae was or even is now. they are total opposites. the only this they have in common is hazing

By: lol
#9  by: K   

this is the most accurate. you could move KS and Phi Delt each down a tier but that's personal preference.

By: K
#10  by: //   

has been this for at least the past 3-4 years

By: //

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.