facebook

adpi

by: adpi

What is adpi's reputation? Do they only accept southeners?

Posted By: adpi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Greek   

Excellent rep, very classy. Probably won't get in if you aren't from below the Mason-Dixon.

By: Greek
#2  by: WS   

Agree with Greek. If you aren't southern , your daddy better have a ton of money.

By: WS
#3  by: Bot   

Great rep, a little snobby

By: Bot
#4  by: Bot   

And yes, only southerners

By: Bot
#5  by: Bo   

Southern princesses only, will shut out yanks. Need to mingle with frats other than ATO.

By: Bo
#6  by: adpi   

i know adpis that are from the north, a lot of them are from the south but thats similar to every sorority at Clemson.

By: adpi
#7  by: Blumpkins   

They're pretty cool except for the fact that their sorority mascot is a blumpkin. Not even a person getting a blumpkin, just a lone blumpkin. Besides that they're the sweetest girls.

By: Blumpkins
#8  by: No   

they aren't just southern. they are for some reason known to have a southern belle rep but i know northern adpis.

i mean most sororities have majority southern girls thats because a lot of girls are from south carolina or the nearby areas.

By: No
#9  by: ADPI LVR   

If you don't put on 6-7 pounds of makeup in the morning, dont bother.

By: ADPI LVR
by: LtJul 29, 2014 3:49:46 PM

omg this is actually true though hahahaha

By: Lt
by: okAug 1, 2014 12:51:16 PM

hahhahha dead spot on

By: ok
#10  by: ADPi   

Most of us are southern, but not all. We have a reputation for emphasizing Christian faith, grades, and leadership. We also love to have fun and party. We have a great mixture of girls.

By: ADPi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.