facebook

rush question

by: Me

Hi! I'm thinking of applying to Clemson in the fall and definetly want to join a sorority. I am coming from New York. I have a sort of low overall high school gpa (weighted 3.2) but without freshman year (family issues) I would have a 3.6 weighted. If I do decide to come to Clemson, will my gpa hurt me? Also will coming from out of state hurt me as well?

Thanks

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Happy 4th   

Hey! So, first of all, I would delete this post if you can since there are some personal details on here that someone might remember and attribute to you--you don't want to be "that girl" who someone recognizes from greek rank. Otherwise, every sorority has a certain "personality"--some of them place academic performance really high on their list of priorities in PNMs, and your grades might be an issue to those sororities. That being said, you might just totally blow it out of the water in one of those sororities rounds and they might want you regardless. So TL;DR don't worry girl, you have more than a while before you rush and if you come here and rush you'll find your perfect fit.

By: Happy 4th
#2  by: Jenn23   

Don't be fooled. "Molly" posed almost exactly the same question as "Me" on the University of Georgia page on the same day - except she was from Connecticut and not New York.

By: Jenn23
#3  by: Okay    

So I don't know about the different state thing that's weird af but Obviously this girl isn't into any of the schools yet so she's probably getting perspective on each school

By: Okay
#4  by: honesty   

You probably won't get into clemson so don't worry about it.

By: honesty
#5  by: Wil   

You won't get in

By: Wil

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.