facebook

getting into a sorority

by: mixedgirl

I'm a preppy mixed girl and I come from a predominate white preppy rich kid school. I'm a pretty avid partier but I know how to keep it classy. I'm part of the "popular" at my school which is mainly white girls and guys and I have a pretty preppy family. will I get into a sorority since I am mixed? if so which one?

Posted By: mixedgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KKK   

Haha no . Even if you have a little black in you, You won't get into a sorority. #Whitepower

By: KKK
#2  by: sooo..   

basically you're saying since youre popular, preppy, and rich you should get into a sorority? Thats not what its about and thats a terrible attitude to have about it

By: sooo..
#3  by: mm   

If you're a XO legacy that's good, I can see that maybe being a fit. Maybe ZTA or APHI as well

By: mm
by: OkApr 3, 2014 1:09:25 AM

What about preppy and stuck up makes you possibly think of chi o zeta or alpha phi? Have you ever met anyone in any of those sororities?

By: Ok
by: mmApr 3, 2014 12:14:08 PM

No. I was going by California & partier. Preppy pretty much could go in any sorority in Clemson, and if she's that self confident whatever good for her.

By: mm
#4  by: im coming to ohio   

Ya'll are probably the best! all the other schools that i asked a while ago that i got accepted to are horrible.

By: im coming to ohio
#5  by: attitude   

you'll get bids into the sororities you fit into like everyone else, although with that attitude maybe none. sororities already have bad enough reps

By: attitude
#6  by: agreed   

Being mixed won't hurt you except with adpi maybe, but your attitude sucks and could keep you from any of them. If you think simply being rich will get you a bid, would you really want to join a sorority like that? My only hope is that your daddy donates a lot of money to whichever philanthropy your future sorority supports

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.