facebook

self-promotion?

by: DG

Why do you see their name everywhere as a top house. I have to think it's because of self-promotion because they didn't even make quota. That's the bare minimum, folks.

Posted By: DG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hot   

Hotness is only one thing. Besides, have you seen them? They're not all that hot this year. If they can't make quota, they're not a very desirable house, hotness notwithstanding.

By: hot
by: ^May 7, 2015 1:32:09 PM

I agree that DG is just a so so house. But not making quota can be for a lot of reasons.

By: ^
#2  by: this   

quota = bare minimum

Good quote. It's obvious that it's the DGs that are behind all the pro-DG-hot-girls comments.

DG=not top and not even very hot

Sorry, it's the truth

By: this
#3  by: above   

I'm amazed that anyone else noticed this. On here all I see is their posts about how great they are.

By: above
#4  by: They are hot   

They didn't make quota because unlike most sororities, they actually have standards

By: They are hot
by: HahaMay 4, 2015 8:19:56 PM

A dg wrote this ^^

By: Haha
#5  by: ???   

They couldn't even snap bid up to quota? Doesn't look that good for the health of their chapter.

By: ???
#6  by: Hdidjson    

OMG THEY MADE QUOTA, that's why there is no spring pledge class, only people who don't make quota have to get a spring class.

By: Hdidjson
by: NoMay 16, 2015 2:28:59 AM

No that's optional. It can help them by picking up a few more or they can just not do it and give out more bids in the fall. It's is not required. Example is theta took a COB girl this spring but not a PC

By: No
by: nahMay 16, 2015 1:43:07 PM

No, they didn't make quota and they didn't think the girls going through spring recruitment were that promising so they decided to wait. Some nationals give chapters the choice of whether to do spring recruitment or not. Some require it unless you're at campus total.

By: nah
by: ?May 23, 2015 10:50:27 AM

Quota question

Where are you receiving this information they didn't make quota actually from?

Both sides very sure of themselves..

By: ?
by: noMay 30, 2015 11:32:45 PM

DG knows they didn't make quota but they are not exactly talking or bragging about it. They know it makes them look weak and they don't want that going into recruitment.

By: no
by: To no:Jun 20, 2015 11:49:27 AM

How do you know that DGs knows they didn't make quota? Where did you get this information from?

By: To no:
by: where?Jun 25, 2015 10:34:00 PM

For one, my friend that is a DG told me they didn't. Then they weren't successful at snap bidding and decided to wait for next year. Also I saw the numbers for each house posted somewhere (sorry it's been a while and I don't remember where). Anyway, knowing what quota was I knew they had missed it by several girls.

By: where?
#7  by: dg?   

Maybe they used to be good but their last 3 classes have been below par -- especially the last couple -- and last fall didn't make quota

By: dg?
#8  by: DG   

This is a decent sorority but not a top house by any means. I don't know why they post so much on here that they are a top house... I mean, who cares?

By: DG
by: answerMay 20, 2015 8:02:19 PM

One reason they're on here all the time... they're worried that they won't make quota again next year. They think if they pepper this site with lots of DG propaganda it will enhance their recruitment.

By: answer
#9  by: BYE DG   

I'm not a dg or APHI but I honestly believe APHI has taken the top spot. Their girls are just as good looking except are nicer and not as rude or judgemental to others, especially like myself being a girl in a completely different chapter. And pike and fiji, our two top frats, have been hanging out with aphis over DG especially this last year. Right now DG is probably third from top and they're only going down. The only reason people may see them as top is because of how loud and proud they are to be dgs

By: BYE DG
by: lolzMay 22, 2015 1:47:26 AM

aphi is full of girls who paid for pricey "image consultants" for rush LOL losers actually paid to get into a sorority at a school where greek life isn't like what it is in the South

By: lolz
by: top housesMay 30, 2015 11:34:23 PM

I don't think DG is a top house but I know that A Phi is much lower. That's just the truth.

By: top houses
by: aphi is not top houseJun 25, 2015 10:37:25 PM

We released so many girls that ended up in Aphi! They were fake and we suspected image consultants. (By the way, houses still see that as you're trying to trick them into taking you when they wouldn't have otherwise). It's good to know we were right.I'd put DG maybe 3rd and Aphi after that.

By: aphi is not top house
#10  by: A Phi   

A Phi is another house that has terrible internal strife. The girls they recruited don't get along with one another or with the older girls. Maybe they used rush consultants and so the actives didn't get to know them, idk. Anyway they're losing girls in droves.

By: A Phi
by: DGMay 26, 2015 12:37:39 AM

DG didn't make quota and is losing girls. I think that's worse than A Phi. At least A Phi made quota.

By: DG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.