facebook

pi phi?

by: PNM

How did pi phi do in recruitment? What's their vibe/reputation so far?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Weird   

They're the ones that couldn't get into phi sig

By: Weird
by: pi phiApr 16, 2015 3:08:41 AM

Hahahaha the sad thing is I heard they do actually have a number of girls that Phi Sig dropped! I know four of the girls personally who didn't get a bid during fall rush, who got into Pi Phi. I'm sure there have to be more!

By: pi phi
by: WrongMay 12, 2015 2:46:33 PM

Once a girl signs on bid day they cannot go through the recruitment process for a whole year so it is not possible for any girl who "got dropped" by Phi Sig to become apart of Pi Phi until fall of 2015.

By: Wrong
#2  by: Panhellenic Love   

I always see them cheering at Greek events, even if their chapter isn't participating. Happy to have you here at Chapman ladies!!

By: Panhellenic Love
#3  by: Nice enough   

Honestly, pleasantly surprised. They did pretty well for a new house.

By: Nice enough
#4  by: newbies   

Saw them participating in FIJI Islander events already. We're glad to have you Pi Phi!

By: newbies
#5  by: true   

These girls are so mixed.I can't judge them cause I've met smoking hot Pi Phi's but also some not so. But welcome to greek life

By: true
#6  by: Observer   

I think that if you're going to judge a chapter, then you should wait a bit. I know that some people thought Kappa's founding sisters were an oddball group but they've created an identity for themselves through other recruitment rounds. Personally, the Pi Phis I know are either badasses or totally sweet, so we'll just have to wait and see how that continues. (I'm pretty sure that almost everyone who rushes a chapter being founded gets in just because there is a founding quota? Not sure though)

By: Observer
by: panhelMay 4, 2015 1:38:45 AM

There is no quota for the first class of any new chapter. Actually, what they try to do is accept an amount of girls that is the average of the campus sororities' classes. So in effect, their selectivity is middle of the road in comparison with the other sororities.

And not everyone gets into the founding class that rushes. I know some people who didn't :(

By: panhel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.