facebook

what sororities/fraternities hang out together?

by: Transfer

I'm thinking about transferring to Chapman from a school in the south to be closer to home. I'm already in a sorority here and would do everything I could to transfer my affiliation. I'm just curious which sororities are closest to which fraternities? For example, at my school now, Kappa hangs out with SAE, Theta hangs out with Pike and Beta, Tri Delt hangs out with Phi Delt, etc.

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: chapman   

those lines are pretty blurred at chapman since most people have good friends in all chapters but the ones that stand out to me are dg/pike and theta/beta

By: chapman
by: YesOct 28, 2014 3:40:53 AM

Pretty spot on. Maybe DG hangs out with the SAEs we have left I always see them all over eachother and more aphis with pike. I guess the theta/beta thing too but not entirely sure cause I don't hang with either to know enough. Our fiji used to hang out with DG a lot but has moved more to APhi cause they were over DGs being DGs

By: Yes
by: chappyNov 6, 2014 8:25:26 PM

Aphi/sae all the time, a phi/fiji too. AGD/Tri delt with Phi Tau and Phi Delt

By: chappy
#2  by: ayyy   

DG with SAE, FIJI, and Beta
APhi with Fiji, Pike and Beta
GPhi with Fiji, Beta and SAE
AGD with Phi Delt, Beta and Delts
Kappa with Beta, Phi Delts and SAE
Theta with Beta, Delta and Fiji
PhiSig with Delts and Phi Tau
Tridelt with Beta, Phi Tau and Sammies

By: ayyy
by: HmmmNov 9, 2014 3:12:55 AM

This seems kinda random. Chapmans such a small school I feel like everyone just kind of hangs out with everyone.

By: Hmmm
by: PersonNov 12, 2014 2:51:17 AM

It depends on the person not the chapter. I don't hang out with any of the chapters that my sorority is listed with above but a few do. It depends on yourself and who you befriend not where your chapter puts you

By: Person

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.