facebook

help

by: chapman

How do i become apart of the Pi Phi colonization?

Posted By: chapman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Atupid   

Yeah come onto this website to figure it out... Like we would know. Talk to phanellenic and pi phi has been tabling lately ask them the chubby one is nice

By: Atupid
by: not so atupidOct 20, 2014 2:19:27 PM

Someone please report this (Atupid) idiot. If you can't respond kindly, or be constructive, what is the point? Just fun to be abusive and mean? What's your problem? I mean besides not understanding what a run-on sentence is and being a troll.

By: not so atupid
#2  by: really?   

I would just like to point out that it's stupid, not atupid. Keep in mind no one comes on this website to be nice to anyone but their own chapter, so don't come here looking for advice or answers. If you think that being a childish troll is worthy of being reported, you clearly have not read any of the posts on this site.

By: really?
#3  by: @Yes really!!   

You go girl!

@really? And not everyone is rude to other chapters and only nice to their own. Some of us actually write nice things to others. Maybe you are the person posting self rank gtfo remarks on everyone's site that has nice things said about them.

By: @Yes really!!
#4  by: ajnfs   

Here is some actually helpful advice:

1. Follow "Chapman University Panhellenic Council" on Facebook.
2. Follow "Pi Beta Phi at Chapman University" on Facebook.
3. Sign up for Pi Phi on Chapman Orgsync

Then pay attention to posts and emails. I believe they will still be "recruiting" girls to start Pi Phi at Chapman so you will need to attend events similar to recruitment. There is also an email on the Pi Phi @ Chapman facebook page where you can email questions to the Pi Phi consultants at Chapman.

By: ajnfs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.