facebook

this site is a joke

by: Get real

This site has became the mecca for cyberbullying. While most of the jabs are done in good fun, some have been made at the expense of certain fraternities/sororities that have done nothing to deserve nasty remarks.
Any application that allows users to post anonymously never reaps any positive outcomes. More often than not, people hide behind their anonymity to publicly harass those who they would otherwise be afraid to confront at all. No one uses it to post sweet nothings about people they actually care about because if you have something nice to say, it’s easy enough to do in person. However a nice person that will actually say something kind about a group tends to be a gateway for immature 'self rank' accusations and targets towards them. We are not in junior high we are college students about to be adults with children of our own one day. What morals and ethics will our generation teach our own children? Remember what goes around comes around karma is a bit@h. I wish I could be there to see when karma comes around to collect on some of you that troll on here spreading hate hiding behind your computer!

Posted By: Get real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Pretty much sums up how people rank on here.

By: Truth
#2  by: chaptown   

The only people who use this site are pathetic jerks or VP, PRs. If you have a heart, don't read anything on here.

By: chaptown
#3  by: goodjuju   

So true. There seem to be a lot of people with axes to grind and time on their hands trying to cut every single chapter down. Everyone is beautiful in his (her) own way-- Greek or not. It's a roll of the dice. Be happy to be living on the Earth and gracious about going to a beautiful school with your lovely and talented peers. Otherwise, it sound like you are arguing about why your American Girl doll is the best.

By: goodjuju
#4  by: for realz   

Most girls are just insecure and jealous. If you look at everyone else's pages, Kappa is always posting nice stuff on them! But people only post mean things on Kappa's because they are jealous!

By: for realz
by: seriouslyOct 2, 2014 8:35:11 AM

So true so true! I have lots of friends from every sorority and I really can't think of any who would come on here and be so rude and mean. And yes, kappa has posted some nice things and APhi has too. People hide behind a screen to be mean and I really don't get why Kappa has taken a hit, they have like gone from new taking everyone to now the largest sorority on campus I heard. Aphi and Kappa had a great recruitment!

By: seriously
#5  by: i've heard   

Aphi theta and kappa are the biggest chapters on campus now. gphi close behind.

By: i've heard

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.