facebook

social tiers

by: My opinion

Everyone has a different opinion, but I'd say that this one is shared by most people I know.

DG / Aphi / Gphi
Theta / AGD
Phi Sig / KKG
DDD

Posted By: My opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hell No   

You must hang out with a lot of AGD's because there is no way in hell they are second tier. They are the second worst house besides Phi Sig. Also no way GPHI is top tier. It looks more like this:

DG/APHI
GPHI/THETA
Kappa
DDD
AGD
Phi Sig

By: Hell No
by: excuse meMay 27, 2014 1:16:37 AM

um no, this is more like it. There is no way GPhi is top, haha yeah they just have a good rep. AGD and Kappa have stepped it up this year so a lot of other sororities feel they might have some competition. Tri delt has peaced out all year that even phi Sig is comin in better.

DG/ APhi
Theta
GPhi/ AGD/ Kappa
Phi Sig
DDD

By: excuse me
by: both wrongJun 2, 2014 12:52:21 PM

GPHI is way hotter than ADG and therefore is better than them. DDD is hotter than Phi Sig and therefore is better than they are.

DG
APHI
GPHI
Kappa
AGD
DDD
Phi SIG

By: both wrong
by: hell fcking noJun 26, 2014 4:08:20 AM

Tri Delta above Phi Sig and AGD? What are you smoking? Tri Delta fell so far this year, especially after attacking Phi Sig. They are nice and quiet, leave them alone! Also there is no way DDD is above the "Sorority of the Year", let's be real here. Keep dreaming ladies!

By: hell fcking no
by: FUNFACTAug 16, 2014 1:12:43 PM

DG on social restriction this year

By: FUNFACT
#2  by: Whatever   

DG/APHI
Theta/Kappa/Gphi
AGD/PhiSig
DDD

By: Whatever
#3  by: Chaptown   

DG
APhi/GPhi
Theta
KKG/AGD
PhiSig
TriDelta

By: Chaptown
#4  by: letsbereal   

Top:
DG
APHI
Theta

Mid:
KKG
AGD
~Gphi fits in somewhere in this tier. Can't say where yet. This fall will determine if they are back on the rise or falling further.

Bottom:
PHI SIG
DDD

By: letsbereal
by: @letsberealMay 29, 2014 9:14:53 AM

I agree with this! I think Theta is above Kappa for now because they are new this year, but over the next 2 years I see them swap. Especially if Theta keeps up their mud slinging at DG APHI and Kappa. No one likes a Mean Girl Theta!!

By: @letsbereal
by: bye gphiMay 29, 2014 2:16:40 PM

gphi is for sure flushing away... I wish these girls luck, and maybe a little attitude change too.

By: bye gphi
#5  by: No kappa   

Aphi/DG/GPhi

Theta/kappa

Agd/tri delt/ phi sig

By: No kappa
by: again wrongJun 9, 2014 1:51:28 AM

you must be trippin. No one thinks this.

By: again wrong
#6  by: Truth hurts   

Dg
Aphi
Kappa/theta
Gphi
The rest

By: Truth hurts
#7  by: let's be real   

DG
APhi
GPhi/Theta
Theta/GPhi
Kappa
AGD
Phi Sig
DDD

By: let's be real
#8  by: Real rank   

APhi
DG
KKG
DDD
GPhiB
Theta
AGD
PhiSig

By: Real rank
by: not a chanceJul 3, 2014 2:06:07 AM

Tridelt if not bottom, second to bottom for sure.

DG
APhi
Theta
GPhi
Kappa/AGD
PhiSig
Tridelt

don't get it twisted.

By: not a chance
#9  by: Accurate   

Anyone who knows anything about greek life at chapman knows
Alpha phi (wrong reasons)
DG
GPHI
THETA
KAPPA
AGD
TRIDELTA
PHISIG

By: Accurate
#10  by: whatever   

DG: girls who seem very superficial, but with somewhat of a potential. they are popular but can be caddy and clingy sometimes. Overall these girls are super outgoing, the hype is real.
APhi: hardcore easy girls who may have the looks but not the brains at all. They have way too many girls that give their sorority a bad rep, plus they have a terrible sisterhood so the damage is done.
Theta: goodie two shoes turned into wannabe 'plastics' the only thing these girls have going are their grades because they need to polish up themselves and their attitudes. They did NOT impress anyone this year.
GPhi: half pretty gals, half crazy ones. GPhi has been on the low tide for a while, their pledge class was not impressive but they are still chill girls who know how to have a good time
AGD: they we're once very mixed and very undefined but this year really changed a lot. Their pledge class was great and with another one like that will get them on the up and up for sure. They can be a little rude at times but make it up with a good sense of humor
Kappa: for a new sorority they only started strong. They seemed to have struggled with Fall recruitment cause their PC was not impressive but it's only their first year so get it ladies!
Phi Sig: Lovely ladies, always happy faces on campus but they should make more of an appearance. They were very involved this year in Greek Week!
Tri Delt: Ehh these ladies did not end the year good. They also have a lot of potential but their dynamics are bad.

By: whatever
by: Umm...Jul 19, 2014 3:37:14 AM

I mean you have some valid points but why are you pointing out all the flaws rather than what each one has to offer?

By: Umm...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.