facebook

sorority rankings at chapman and why?

by: Ontherealtho

Discuss

Posted By: Ontherealtho
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: On tha real   

Dg-aphi: the mean girls you went to high school with that are pretty much too cool for anyone but themselves. Well known for their partying and for being well especially "friendly" with guys if you catch my drift. A top house for all the wrong reasons.
Aphi: some super sweet beautiful girls with amazing hearts and just as many who are the exact opposite. I would love aphi if they were all like the sweet ones but a the few bad ones who would prob be better off in dg do lower their rep. They have so much pride in their sorority and are seen around campus in their letters a ton and you can't fault them for that.

Theta/gphi: mid range. They are both a complete mix of random personalities. Not one type at all. They are nice, smart good people but don't really have an impact In any way or leave their mark in the chapman Greek world. But they are good people and seem happy in eachothers company. It would be great to see them be more involved and visible on campus.

Kkg: riding on a national rep. Mostly a group of strays who didn't make it into dg aphi theta or gphi. Not bottom but not top. Low mid for sure... I see them as the wanna bes who try waaaaaaaaayyyyyy toooooo hard. They are mostly sweet but I feel bad for them for trying so hard to be seen as cool!

No one else is significant at all in the ranking! But I guess if you are in one of those sororities you have going your place and are happy there and that's great. Good for you!

By: On tha real
by: On tha realFeb 25, 2014 12:51:35 PM

Oooopsy first part was about dg not aphi till it says aphi 😋

By: On tha real
#2  by: Just sayin   

I don't think when most people think about what makes "top house" grades is what they think of. Theta is doing okay. Not great not terrible! They are smart and that's important but that isn't all there is. They just don't have the right mix of girls and personalities and social standing to be a top house. Sorry.

By: Just sayin
by: @just sayinFeb 25, 2014 2:40:59 PM

Having a party rep and being easy with the boys isn't what makes a top house either. Chapman has a few houses that have well rounded girls..smart, fun, and involved on campus. This is what makes a top house! so for that I see Gphi/Theta/Kappa/AGD as the most well rounded groups.

By: @just sayin
#3  by: 2014   

APHI/DG - one of them is the top house for the obvious reasons
Theta/KKG - competitive top tier houses but are not number one.
GPHI - running on an old rep at Chapman. Not as involved as they used to be. Top/Mid
AGD - solid Mid, rising in the ranks over the past few years. Involved, friendly, fun.
Phi Sig/Tri D - Tri Delta seems to be in trouble. Phi Sig is working hard to rise in the ranks and it may happen if Tri Delta can't pull it together.

By: 2014
#4  by: Outsideperspective   

DG/APhi - Exactly like the popular girls in high school who no one likes but themselves. Sure they're all super pretty and outgoing but it pretty much stops there. APhi seems like it has some girls, especially upperclassmen who are classier and smarter.
Theta/KKG/GPhi - Most of the girls in Theta seem to have good heads on their shoulders, are classy, smart, seem like they have a great sisterhood, etc. Not always the most attractive but most are pretty, know how to have fun, and are really nice too. KKG seems like it started as the rejects of the more 'popular' sororities but are quickly establishing a new identity as the indie/hipster/unique crowd, but in a popular way. All the girls seem really nice and fun, and this sorority will continue to become more more popular. Hope these girls don't lose sight of their roots, because they have a great sisterhood. GPhi seems nice, their sisterhood doesn't seem as strong. Some of the girls are so nice to the point of being annoying and seeming artificial. Classy girls, though.
AGD - Doesn't seem like a really strong sisterhood but are no doubt getting better and more popular.
PhiSig - Honestly all of these girls are so nice and sweet. They have a reputation for being really weird, and while some of them are, they're hard to hate because they're so nice. All of the girls seem extremely satisfied with where they are, good for them!
DDD - These girls always seem like they're trying to be something they're not.

By: Outsideperspective
#5  by: chap   

1 DG
2 Aphi/Theta
3 KKG/GPHI
4 AGD
5 Phi Sig
6 DDD

By: chap
#6  by: Cugirl   

Aphi/dg
Theta/gphi
Kappa/agd
Ddd/phisig

By: Cugirl
#7  by: panther   

1 DG- for all the wrong reasons! but they're hot so who cares?
2 Theta/ A Phi- Thetas are smart and pretty and APhis are very pretty and not very smart. Depends on your type.
3 A Phi/ Theta- Thetas are smart and pretty and APhis are very pretty and not very smart. Depends on your type.
4 G Phi- great girls, but not stand-outs. They are above average, but only because they have a great Nationals.
5 Kappa- I really really like quite a few of them, but as a whole, they are just a hot mess!
6 AGD- They've worked really hard and have tried so so hard!
7 Phi Sig- surprised me in so many ways! they have some pretty hot girls and some really fun ones too
8 Tri Delta- sweethearts! They didn't really "drop" in ranking, but Phi Sig definitely moved above them. They are some of the most down to earth women you'll meet!

By: panther
#8  by: CU   

Dg- hot, easy
Aphi- hot most easy
Gphi/Kappa- running for #3. Both great but have a mix that should not be in there...they are just not a fit with the overall group.
Theta- smart
Rest..no need to rate bc who cares

By: CU
by: yepApr 9, 2014 2:43:09 AM

yep

By: yep
#9  by: lilygirl   

Is Pi Beta Phi still coming on campus? I wonder if they'll be bottom or shake up the top tier. Aren't Theta and Kappa both kind of new? I'm a freshman who thought I'd wait until Sophomore year.

By: lilygirl
by: RucrayApr 24, 2014 1:24:45 AM

They will not be top nice try tho.
Maybe phi sign or agd status tops for at least 5 years.
No one who's anyone would join a new house voluntarily when there are so many strong houses at chapman already. Basically everyone's top
Choices are aphi and dg... Then when they don't get called back gphi and theta... And if they end up someplace
Else it's not really by choice.

By: Rucray
by: @rucrayApr 27, 2014 8:25:55 PM

You must be cray. Not everyone wants aphi or DG. They may be "top" houses to some, but their rep is not something everyone wants to be labeled with. I know plenty of girls who put gphi, theta, and kappa as top house because they identified with that chapter more. You obviously don't know how unique and different each sorority is and the value in "finding the right house".

By: @rucray
#10  by: CU   

Alpha phi
DG
Gphi/Kappa/Theta

By: CU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.