facebook

sorority changes this year

by: &

I feel like a lot of the houses have gone in different directions and the ranks have changed this year. What is everyone's list?

Posted By: &
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ok   

Since you asked I'll give you my list:

1) Alpha Phi -they are involved , gorgeous, fraternities love them, and most are really sweet
2) Delta Zeta, - they have strong grades, good fraternity relations, good looking, could get a little more involved but involved enough
3) Delta Delta Delta - really stepping it up, improved fraternity relation, more involved and a lot of cute girls.
4) Gamma PHi Beta- still have some good looking older girls, but they are starting to hag off, still fun to party with.
5) Alpha O Pi - really improved, cuter girls, starting to get noticed by better fraternities, and really nice
6) Delta Gamma- nice girls who are involved
7) Sigma Kappa- eclectic group who are fun to party with

By: ok
by: ^Apr 30, 2015 2:24:07 PM

bump

By: ^
by: personallyApr 30, 2015 7:41:25 PM

1) alpha phi - top house tbh
2) delta delta delta - they won greek sing and greek week and are really strong
3) delta zeta - good looking and good grades but could be more involved or seen around campus.
4) gamma phi - actually super nice girls but it is obvious that they are starting to struggle in recruiting leaders (not basing this off looks but quality)
5) alpha omicron pi - moving up and improving in many areas but still need some work
6) delta gamma - sporty girls who are involved but are declining in many different ways
7) sigma kappa - very diverse group of girls although they struggle with class and pride in themselves

By: personally
#2  by: at the list above    

you should probably switch GPhB and Tri DElt. I don't think Tridelt is better than gamma phi yet. they might be getting there tho

By: at the list above
#3  by: ^   

WTF? No way is tridelt second. they are lucky some people consider them fourth.

#4  by: Tbh   

Top:
Alpha Phi
Delta Zeta
Gamma Phi

Middle:
Tri Delta
AOII

Bottom:
Delta Gamma
Sigma Kappa

By: Tbh
by: ^May 1, 2015 3:31:43 PM

bout right

by: @TBHMay 1, 2015 5:11:28 PM

aopi and dg are on the same level. aopi isn't ahead of dg yet. they probably will be in the next year tho.

By: @TBH
by: LolJun 11, 2015 4:36:18 PM

tri deltas stop being Tri hards and ranking yourself as a top house lmao. You won Greek sing yay. But you still have not too cute girls and a lot of your girls are giving up their positions cause you guys literally are at the bottom.

By: Lol
#5  by: wtf   

I don't know what's wrong with you guys but DG still has some extremely gorgeous girls. They hang out with a couple of the better fraternities (Sig Pi, Phi Tau, Theta) so I wouldn't place them that low.

A more accurate list:

Top:
Alpha Phi - Involved, very attractive, great philanthropies.
DZ - gorgeous, smart, just could be more involved.
Gamma Phi - many are really cute, a lot are fun, but have some crazies.

Middle:
DG - GREAT fraternity relations, genuinely nice girls, many very attractive, exttremely involved.
Tridelt - Somewhat involved, decent girls, a little conceited. Okay fraternity relations, okay philanthropy.

Bottom:
SK - Some cute, some eh. Still really fun and outgoing girls.
AOII - Still not very attractive or involved. Hang out with bottom fraternities.

By: wtf
by: yeah righhhhtttMay 1, 2015 11:28:47 PM

go home dg

By: yeah righhhhttt
by: @wtfMay 2, 2015 12:35:51 AM

Ok. I agree that DG is still middle tier. I don't think is fair to call them bottom tier. but i don't think they are better than DDD. I think that they are a little below DDD mostly because ddd is moving up and dg is moving down. at the moment I think dg is still a little better than aopi but maybe not for very long.

By: @wtf
by: original posterMay 4, 2015 4:48:28 AM

This is the guy who made that rank order, and because I'm a guy im clearly not a DG. I'm in a fraternity. And that's just how I see our sororities.

By: original poster
#6  by: during recruitment   

During recruitment people want:
1) Alpha PHi
2/3Delta Zeta/ Gamma Phi Beta (tied)
4) Tridelt
5) AOPI/Delta Gamma (tied)
7) Sigma Kappa

By: during recruitment
#7  by: frat   

1. Alpha Phi
2. Delta Zeta
3.Gamma Phi Beta
4. Tridelta
5. AOPI
6.Delta Gamma
7. Sigma Kappa

By: frat
by: @fratMay 6, 2015 12:25:49 AM

even though I'm sure you are in a sorority and not a fraternity, this is about right. although at the moment, DG is still ahead of AOPi.

By: @frat
#8  by: lol   

DG had way hotter new members than everyone but aphi and dz

By: lol
by: ^May 5, 2015 10:28:21 AM

I don't know what planet your on, but they were not hotter than anyone but SK. Sorry, but true. DDD and GPhi B are way hotter than DG and AOPI is about the same. DG is in 6th place in all aspects of being a sorority at this school.

#9  by: cinco de drinko    

Alpha Phi is the hottest, DZ number two and GammaPhi is number 3

By: cinco de drinko
#10  by: .   

rankings =
alpha phi, dz, gphib, ddd, dg, aopi, sk.

ddd might pass gamma phi soon, but right now they aren't ahead.
aopi will probably pass dg soon, but right now dg is still 5th and aopi 6th

By: .
by: ^Jun 16, 2015 1:21:28 PM

yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.