facebook

fall rush

by: guy

So I'm a guy rushing in the fall. I understand most people here are gonna be biased but as truthfully as possible, which fraternities should I look out for come this summer/fall? Pros/cons for different ones? Thanks

Posted By: guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

Here are some Places that I'd check out if I rushed again. Where you'll fit in the best kind of depends on what you're looking for in a fraternity.

Fiji: athletic, nice house, sporty guys
Phi Delt: old house so it is kind of dumpy, the brothers are cool though and they know how to throw down
KA: southern guys, nice house, well liked by sororitys. Smaller, exclusive feel to it
PIKE: nice house, Sporty guys that you'll see a lot of at the Gym. Seem to be gaining a lot of momentum as of late. Decently popular
Sig Ep: athletic guys, well liked by mostly everyone. Seem to be forgotten sometimes, but it's a good time
TKE: cool, kind of douchy guys. Girls seem to like them well enough. Summer parties here are pretty good.
Sigma Nu: if your main interests lie in other substances besides alchohol, you'll like it here. Decently Cool guys for the most part, not particularly athletic.

There's a lot of fraternities at Tech, and i left some "good" ones off the list simply because I wouldn't rush there.

By: Frat
by: lol..Apr 15, 2015 12:43:52 AM

while its true pike is gaining momentum its only because you cant get any worse than the bottom, maybe that was a little harsh but i wouldnt rush there.
Definitely left out some pretty good ones that are much better to rush than pike tke and phi delt, in my opinion.
SAE: southern pretty exclusive so itll be hard to break into but ladies love them and do fairly well for themselves definitely one of the top.
Kappa Sig: new house fairly exclusive but not so much that its impossible to join unless you just dont fit in at all. chill guys and sororities here seem to like them, have a decent crowd at parties. Upper mid house on a very slow steady rise, nothing amazing about them.

By: lol..
#2  by: 2nd   

I sort of agree with the 2nd guy but it all depends on you, youre going to be the one going through so make your own pros and cons and see who you like best.

By: 2nd
#3  by: the second guy   

He had a pretty good description i agree with most of it.

By: the second guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.