facebook

tech?

by: Prospective student

Are most greeks here actually engineering majors, or is it just all the people in business and others.

Posted By: Prospective student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Honestly, it depends on what house. I think majors are pretty spread out as far as fraternities go, but if you're asking for sororities, it really depends. ADPi? All business majors. They have like 1 engineer. AXO, a lot more engineers. And then some of the other houses have more engineers than others.

By: truth
#2  by: gt   

Nobody will discriminate against your major. unless you walk up to a place like phi delt, which is a place known for not being the smartest and partying hard all the time, and are an aerospace or electrical engineer or a crazy hard major, then you might face some trouble. but nobody really honestly cares just be yourself and you will end up where you want to be

By: gt
#3  by: Engrs frats   

When I was an undergrad, we had 12 AE's and 5 ChemE's - widely considered the two hardest majors.
Our neighbors only had 1 AE and definitely had lots of BusAdm majors (not sure count).
Varies by house.

By: Engrs frats
#4  by: gia   

There's definitely a higher ratio of business/liberal arts majors to engineers in sororities than just on campus in general. But some of the smartest people I know are in greek life, so it doesn't really mean anything.

By: gia

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.