facebook

kappa sig

by: fall 15

I was wondering if any ladies had any opinions of how kappa sig is perceived here. Im a double legacy, have met a few of the guys here and thought they were pretty cool. I've also seen the new house they have so im pretty dead set on rushin these guys in the fall. I dont really care what any guy has to say since im 99% sure it'll be biased, and ladies opinion wont affect my decision to rush them either im just curious. Thanks yall.

Posted By: fall 15
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: James   

Theyre not the worst and they have a cool house but they honestly are just another middle tier fraternity here

By: James
#2  by: Truth   

Find somewhere you like to hang out, if they're cool to you then you'll fit in fine. I have a good friend in Kappa Sig, but I never got a chance to rush them before I found somewhere I fit in. But definitely rush around to see where you fit in best, summer rush might be a good option too to see what places are really like.

By: Truth
#3  by: thanks guys.   

appreciate the honest and seemingly unbiased opinion of kappa sig. And though as of right now they are by far my number one i have other fraternities id like to go out and see as well just in case.
My top 3:
Kappa sig
Fiji
Pike
I met some brothers and Fiji and they seemed cool. And i met some pikes who said i should rush them or not rush atall.. didnt seem cool and are only on my listsince they were one of three fraternities where ive met brothers. Pretty sure id rather not rush them. How are these guys perceived over all and by girls?

By: thanks guys.
by: saltyJan 1, 2015 9:40:56 PM

Pikes angry someone said they didn't like them :( pretty accurate description though... with the exception of certain things said about pike.. oh and I'm a brother from one of these three fraternities and i can tel you know you wont get a bid from either of us if we find out who you are. Don't come on here being a douche.

By: salty
#4  by: no   

don't go pike.

By: no
#5  by: GreekLove   

I personally love the guys at Kappa Sig. They are a great group of men who really focus on their brotherhood. They have one of the best support systems I've seen on campus. Being involved with the chapter is very important to them. That being said its hard to get in with them if you don't know anyone associated with them (from a girls point of view). They don't often throw big parties, but their chill nights at the house are way more fun anyway.

By: GreekLove
#6  by: theyre good   

Just don't go pike. any other house is solid with a great brotherhood who don't have to spike drinks to get girls. Kappa Sig isn't a huge party house, but they are more of a chill tight brotherhood, with their new house they may try and make a little more noise but other than that a solid upper mid tier to mid tier fraternity.

By: theyre good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.