Gentleman:

Sigma Chi - southern, involved, relatively exclusive, high GPA
Fiji - welcoming & friendly, fun events, athletic
SAE - strong brotherhood, great recent pledge class, fun & friendly, social
KA - southern, relatively exclusive, fun events

Lambda Chi - diverse, very social, friendly & welcoming guys, athletic
TKE - lots of fun (especially during summer with cabana area), athletic
ATO - cool guys who love to throw down or just chill
Beta - still building back their chapter, will be much more social on campus now that they're back in the house
Phi Delt - relatively southern, know how to throw down
Sigma Nu - athletic, chill guys
Sig Ep - nice, social, inviting

Other:
Chi Phi
Delta Chi
Pike
Kappa Sig
Theta Chi

To those rushing: Fraternities, just like sororities, are commonly stereotyped, but keep in mind that you can find different types of guys in every house. Try to get a feel for the brotherhood as a whole and the environment you think you'd fit in the best.

Posted By: Like It Is
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^   

guys looking to rush reference this list, mostly accurate

By: ^^
#2  by: yeah   

accurate rank

By: yeah
by: yeahAug 1, 2014 9:03:11 AM

could add pi kapp near chi phi

By: yeah
by: ?Aug 1, 2014 12:47:34 PM

haha Ping Pong hasn't been socially relevant for years now.

By: ?
#3  by: good, but.....   

This is good, but I throw a upper/mid tier in there with SAE, Phi Delt, and Sigma Nu in it. FIJI,Sigma Chi, KA are top 3. SAE could potentially replace one of those three soon, but not right now; their older guys are still pretty lame.

By: good, but.....
by: ^Jul 29, 2014 11:09:29 PM

KA isnt in the top 3 anymore. If anything, it should be moved down

By: ^
by: ??Jul 29, 2014 11:13:17 PM

sigma nu? definitely not an upper-mid

By: ??
#4  by: Frät   

Sigma Chi and KA aren't exclusive at all

By: Frät
by: Do u evn fratAug 4, 2014 3:21:19 PM

Sigma chi and KA are still the most stingy with their rush process & handing out bids. They were pretty selective with who came to their summer events and also in terms of girls that hang out there

By: Do u evn frat
#5  by: rush   

I went to the TKE house the other day...they have a badass grease box. Must say it is a sight to see.

By: rush
#6  by: ?   

I'm coming to tech in the fall and I'm rushing in the fall. I'm interested in kappa sig and Phi Delt. Is there anything i should know about them now? I could really care less about rankings but have these guys moved up or down for any reasons?

By: ?
by: yellowjacketFeb 28, 2015 12:28:10 PM

I'm not positive, but I think Kappa Sig can be a bit exclusive in the rush process. They're fun, nice guys, although I might say some are a bit egotistical. They're pretty typically fratty, but I have nothing bad to say about them really. I've had fun hanging out with them.
As for Phi Delt, I don't know any of the brothers there that well but they don't have a bad reputation. I would say they're definitely decent guys.

By: yellowjacket
#7  by: Top   

Sigma Chi
Fiji
KA/Phi Delt/SAE

By: Top
by: nahMar 9, 2015 9:41:10 PM

None of KA/Phi Delt/SAE are among the top 5

By: nah
by: .Apr 16, 2015 6:45:36 PM

Phi delt is definitely not top tier. There most recent pledge class blows. Sae was top tier until the sopro thing, so they have a little to prove in the fall if they want to get back. KA is slipping hard, they only had like 8 pledges this past year. And fiji is definitely upper middle, they gave a lot of bids this year and lost the guys to other places like sae and sigma chi

By: .
#8  by: guy   

Fiji sigma chi and lambda chi have definitely shown themselves as top three this year. Next I'd say are sae phi delt and probably beta

By: guy
#9  by: yaaaa   

The only people ranking phi delt top tier are phi delts and alpha xis that arent given the time of day anywhere else. SAE has a bit to prove this next year to become top tier again after sopro. Clear top tier is really only fiji and sigmachi

By: yaaaa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.