facebook

real sorority rankings

by: CPC Sororities

TOP: ADPi, Alpha Xi, Phi Mu, Zeta

MID: AChiO, Alpha Phi

BARELY THERE: Alpha Gam

This is the most accurate representation of sorority tiers (in no particular order because the ranking fluctuates within tiers)

Posted By: CPC Sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Truth   

accurate. all-around greek life needs to be more supported on campus

By: Truth
#2  by: close but   

I think AXO is already (or at least dangerously close) to being grouped with Alpha Gam. They got a terrible pledge class.

By: close but
by: so-soApr 20, 2014 1:49:36 PM

AXO had a few cute/fun girls in its PC but not the majority

By: so-so
#3  by: ?   

any sororities that had to spring rush are obviously not top , so AZD should be between the top and mid

By: ?
by: Spring RushApr 20, 2014 4:10:51 PM

Spring rush has to do with Panhellenic raising total, not the actual sorority being bad. I don't think ZTA is top anymore and Adpi is holding on by a thread. I'd move both ZTA and AXO down a level.

By: Spring Rush
by: ...Apr 20, 2014 4:51:35 PM

^above has it right. Not to mention, AZD had more girls graduate in the fall than everyone else combined.

By: ...
#4  by: different rankings   

In terms of exclusivity during recruitment:
1. ADPi, Zeta
2. Phi Mu, AZD, AXO
3. APhi
4. AGam

Sisterhood, campus involvement, and subsequent reputation:
1. Phi Mu, Alpha Xi
2. AXO, ADPi
3. Zeta, APhi, AGam

That's my honest opinion.

By: different rankings
by: stopApr 20, 2014 8:21:26 PM

stop trying to make alpha xi happen, it's not going to happen. they're not at the top, never will be. adpi and zeta will always be the top houses, but phi mu has made its way up there too.

By: stop
by: re: stopApr 20, 2014 9:37:22 PM

Chill out...

...I wasn't trying to make anyone "happen". It really was just my honest opinion. Considering they won Greek Week and are always really involved, I have a really positive image of them. However, as I displayed in my "rankings", their recruitment is not as competitive as ADPi or Zeta.

By: re: stop
by: re:stopApr 20, 2014 9:56:29 PM

chill butthurt Zeta.

By: re:stop
by: GtgreeeekJul 2, 2014 11:48:44 AM

Greek week could not matter less

By: Gtgreeeek
by: re:Jul 2, 2014 12:05:25 PM

but being involved is important and greek week is a part of that

By: re:
#5  by: different:   

1. adpi
2. zeta / phi mu
3. alpha xi
4. axo / alpha phi
5. alpha gam

By: different:
by: ...Apr 20, 2014 4:52:41 PM

^ this isn't how it is anymore

by: actually yeahApr 20, 2014 8:17:40 PM

honestly, this is still how it is. people say zeta slipped but looking comparatively at the rest of the pledge classes and as whole, zeta and phi mu are still solidly #2/3. adpi still #1. alpha xi rounds out the top 4.

then the rest aren't very good

By: actually yeah
by: OkApr 20, 2014 9:09:06 PM

Nice try, zta, but you suck now.

By: Ok
by: TrueJul 25, 2014 8:59:20 PM

This is still how it is, and no amount of self ranking by alpha xi will change that

By: True
by: noJul 25, 2014 10:19:46 PM

No matter how many times Zeta says they're still number 2 will not change the fact that they're actually 4th now.

By: no
#6  by: My take   

1. Phi Mu / ZTA - both are considered top tier but for very different reasons. ZTA is more social and probably more liked by fraternity guys. Phi Mu is based strongly on sisterhood and might be the best true sorority.
2. ADP / AXD - again both are right below top tier and for different reasons. ADP remains top tier because KA and EX love them. Most other fraternities consider them stuck up. AXD is more like a Phi Mu but isn't quite as good.
3. Alpha Phi- even though they are the newest and aren't seen as classy, they know how to party and have separated themselves from the bottom.
4. AGD / AXO - not bad sororities just not considered one of the better ones.

By: My take
by: jokesApr 21, 2014 9:20:41 AM

Hahaha Zeta above ADPi?? That's how you know a Zeta wrote this. Zeta is middle tier now

By: jokes
by: YeahApr 21, 2014 9:33:47 AM

You're right. Both Zeta and Adpi have slipped to mid tier.

By: Yeah
by: re: YeahApr 21, 2014 2:39:38 PM

but really, Zeta and ADPi have dropped

By: re: Yeah
#7  by: truth   

I feel like sorority greekrank is just phi mus and axis trying to make themselves feel better because they aren't an ADPi or zeta

By: truth
by: ...Apr 22, 2014 5:59:32 PM

Phi Mu is waaaaayyy better than ADPi and actually fun

by: Actually yeahApr 22, 2014 10:54:59 PM

Alpha xi is near irrelevant and phi Mu is fun but ADPi and zeta are still the top houses, much to the dismay of pretty much all the other sororities

By: Actually yeah
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 2:42:57 PM

someone's upset, cause we all know that's note true

By: ^
by: HonestApr 24, 2014 9:30:14 AM

Kinda is true though...

By: Honest
by: Reality CheckMay 9, 2014 2:10:32 AM

No, as a fraternity man, I can say that I honestly don't like the attitudes that ZTAs and ADPis have. Kinda a holier than thou one. And even though they do show up to our parties, I still just don't like them as much.

By: Reality Check
by: re:May 9, 2014 11:48:42 AM

^this

By: re:
#8  by: Justaguy   

Phi Mu and AZD are the top sororities! The other sororities don't DO anything or win anything. Oh sure, what makes the other sororities popular with some fraternities isn't because of their classiness, their campus involvement or philanthropy. If my sister was to join a sorority, I would encourage her to consider AZD or Phi Mu.

By: Justaguy
by: come onApr 26, 2014 11:48:18 AM

posted by "justaguy"? ok

By: come on
by: yesApr 26, 2014 4:50:04 PM

person above me is correct

By: yes
by: HahaApr 26, 2014 7:40:28 PM

Calling AZD a top house is laughable. Their pride is winning Greek week because of their butch girls.

Hottest are ADPi and zeta but phi mu's know how to throw down. AZD comes in 4th

By: Haha
#9  by: Adpi or bust   

If you ain't adpi or I guess ZTA then you're nothing

By: Adpi or bust
by: false actuallyMay 2, 2014 4:51:59 AM

most people don't even like ADPi anymore and ZTA's been on the decline for years, they never come out of their house so they're near irrelevant now

By: false actually
by: ^^May 2, 2014 8:41:12 PM

Above: hahahha are you on crack? ADPi and ZTA are the best no matter how much others self rank on here

By: ^^
by: NoMay 2, 2014 9:43:06 PM

Get your head out of your ass. They both suck.

By: No
by: re:^^May 2, 2014 10:30:20 PM

they WERE the best.

By: re:^^
#10  by: um   

ZTA had more sweethearts than any sorority, and at the best houses. Looks like the guys still like them

By: um
by: yeah wellMay 11, 2014 10:07:40 PM

having sweethearts isn't the only thing that makes you a good sorority and they fail in every other category

By: yeah well
by: GtgreeeekJul 2, 2014 11:54:21 AM

As a person that isn't in either of those sororities, I can say that during rush and getting sweet hearts and asked to socials the biggest competition is ADPi and ZTA. They don't compete in Greek week events or try for award much but they have the reputations as the best girls on campus solidly

By: Gtgreeeek
by: wellJul 2, 2014 12:23:47 PM

That's not entirely true. Zeta used to be competitive during rush, but this past year they tied with Alpha Phi for return rates, at 4th. That's not competitive, or good.

By: well
by: ^TrueJul 2, 2014 1:03:23 PM

They are no longer competitive during rush and a lot of PNM's don't get a great vibe from them either.

By: ^True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.