facebook

sorority rankings

by: Truth Bombs

Not in an oder just put into tiers.
Top Tier: Phi Mu, Alpha Xi, ZTA
Mid Tier: APhi, ADPi, AXO
Irrelevant Tier: Alpha Gam

I think this is the most accurate because the real ones are so swamped with self ranking they can't even be moved spots

Posted By: Truth Bombs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real talk   

If you think alpha delta pi is on the same level as those slores down at alpha phi then you probably don't even go to this school

By: Real talk
by: Realer talkApr 15, 2014 4:10:39 PM

I'd put you below them hun

By: Realer talk
by: trueApr 15, 2014 5:24:25 PM

real talk is right

By: true
#2  by: opinion   

I think Zeta and ADPi should be switched and then AXO put with Alpha Gam

By: opinion
by: ^Apr 15, 2014 5:36:50 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. Though I do think Adpi is not nearly as good as they once were.

By: ^
by: re:Apr 15, 2014 5:49:16 PM

I agree with you. ADPi remains top tier because they have been for a long time and have a strong southern name and have a lot of pretty blondes. But, they don't necessarily deserve to be top tier because they're all management majors, boring and don't participate in things on campus. They could easily be replaced in the next couple of years. Personally, I think Phi Mu is already stronger than ADPi because they're more well rounded.

By: re:
#3  by: #8   

Heard rumors we may be getting a new sorority with alpha phi getting a house? Anyone else heard?

By: #8
by: re: #8Apr 17, 2014 7:16:14 AM

New sorority isn't coming for probably at least 5 years. I've heard they're starting work on a new house for Alpha Phi next year though. Not sure if it's true.

By: re: #8
by: ^Apr 17, 2014 8:17:15 AM

Actually....the chapter advisers were meeting and an exploratory expansion committee was formed. The advisers were planning on submitting a recommendation to National Panhellenic of whether or not were are going to be open for expansion by the end of May. In which case, the national headquarters of sororities we don't have here, who are interested in coming here, would submit interest packets and out of whoever submitted, it would be narrowed down to 3 finalists, who would present this fall (Fall 2014), 1 would be selected, they would table and market themselves for a semester (Spring 2015) and then colonization would happen after Formal Recruitment Fall 2015. The plan could have been pushed back, but I don't see why it would be when we certainly have need for a new sorority because current chapters are too large. Total will probably be adjusted to ~200 after formal recruitment this fall.

by: ^Apr 17, 2014 8:18:03 AM

And...I believe Alpha Phi's house is supposed to be completed for Fall 2015, located over by ADPi.

by: new houseApr 17, 2014 8:35:18 AM

Alpha Phi is supposed to be ground breaking this summer soooo rumors are definitely true.

By: new house

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.