facebook

top frats at gmu

by: swaggaholic

I plan to rush next semester (I tried this semester but couldn't make all the rush events) and want to be in a frat that not only can have the most fun but is compiled by brothers who are motivated to succeed (also wouldn't hurt to be admired by sororities) so far here is my line up..

Pi Kappa Alpha (I am hearing too much hate about these folks)
Alpha Sigma Phi
Kappa Sigma
Pi Kappa Phi
Phi Sigma Kappa
Chi Psi

Posted By: swaggaholic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat life   

pretty surprised that phi kappa sigma is not on your radar.

By: Frat life
#2  by: greek god   

if you are considering pike, kappa sig and chi psi you should probably look into SAE because they are right in the middle of Pike/Kappa Sig and Chi Psi

By: greek god
#3  by: GMU greek   

Out of those, Kappa Sig, PIKE, A Sig, and Phi Sig throw the best and biggest parties

Kappa Sig, PIKE, and Chi Psi also have high GPA's, Standards of Excellence awards, etc. and lots of successful alumni

Based on the criteria you gave I would look into PIKE or Kappa Sig. They're known for their parties but also aren't a bunch of degenerates.

By: GMU greek
#4  by: Real Parties   

If you're looking for the best and biggest parties then look at Pi Kapp or A Sig. Pi Kapp hasn't been able to throw parties this semester but when they do they are the biggest and best. A Sig is a good group of guys. Best brotherhoods on campus as well.

Kappa Sig isn't bad either but not very open to new people. Whatever you do don't waste your time on Pike or Phi Sig just bad brotherhood and people. Chi Psi isn't going to throw good parties but nice guys.

As for the the person above do not listen because Pike didn't get a single standard of Excellence and neither did Phi Sig. Kappa Sig and Pi Kapp got the most Standard of Excellence awards.

By: Real Parties
#5  by: TKE   

Do you even go here with that list? Pike, TKE, Phi Sig, and SAE. You won't regret it.

By: TKE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.