facebook

sorority rank

by: Curious 2019

Are the sororities good here? how much of a difference is there in top tier and bottom tier sororities. I also want to know if greeklife as a whole is worth doing.

Posted By: Curious 2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Xx   

Without Greek life, you are nothing. Here at ECU Greek life is really growing and if you're not in it you're missing out on one of the best opportunities in college. Comparing top tier to bottom, basically just looks. Being in a top tier sorority you have to hold yourself to a higher standard. Bottom tier sororities are desperate to get any attention.

By: Xx
#2  by: Ehh   

Greek life in general isn't as good here as it is at other southern schools like Bama, Ole Miss, UNC, USC etc

By: Ehh
#3  by: Greek   

With greek life, just like college, you're going to get out what you put into it. If you go through recruitment just because you want to join the "top tier" organizations you're doing it for the wrong reasons. I Never thought I'd go greek but it's been a great experience that I think everyone that is even considering it should try. You can always decide later that it isn't for you. All of the Greek organizations obviously have different levels of involvement but greek life isn't the only way to be involved on campus either. Greek life at ECU is definitely growing though. Good luck!

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.