Alpha Omicron Pi

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Justno   

This is just inaccurate

By: Justno
#2  by: .   

This is so wrong. Alpha Phi and DZ are not that low. ZTA and Phi Mu are listed way to high. KD is bottom right above AOPi. And Tri Sig needs to be up in the top.

By: .
#3  by: Are you retarted   

Alpha phi and Sigma are below KD? hahahahahahahahhaa yeah right, you wish.....your in kd.

By: Are you retarted
#4  by: Greek   

Put sigma alpha phi and dz above Zetas then it's closer... Other wise this just a joke

By: Greek
#5  by: Hahahaha   

This is so bad it's funny

By: Hahahaha
#6  by: gvegas   

i dont even have words for this ranking. what a joke

By: gvegas
#7  by: Kurds    

Agreed!!!!

By: Kurds
#8  by: tfj   

Kappa Delta is at the bottom of the bottom, then Phi Mu, then AOPi. Zeta isn't that high up in the ranks and Tri Sig isn't that low. It is all wrong. Do you even go to ECU?

By: tfj
by: yupFeb 24, 2015 6:52:32 PM

I agree 100%

By: yup
#9  by: WHAT   

Actually just laughed out loud

By: WHAT
#10  by: seriously?   

This ranking is seriously so wrong. My first problem with it is Kappa Delta is no where near the middle so how the hell are you going to put them almost at the top? They have been M.I.A all semester I haven't heard of a philanthropy event from them, nor have I heard of any of their socials or seen there girls around campus. They are definitely bottom of the bottom, like below Phi Mu. My other problem is Phi Mu isn't that high. They are above Kappa Delta after this semester but it is hard to accurately rank them because they are still under their National's watch and pretty much have no choice but to do well. However, they are established bottom tier after their fall pledge class. Alpha O isn't that far down, they are above Phi Mu & Kappa Delta they seem to be having a great semester and their fall pledge class was definitely better than years past. They also had pref with PIKE and I see all of their girls out a lot this year. Zeta and DZ are on the same level in my opinion, they are known, but not quite middle of the middle tier, so they are bottom of the middle tier. You completely forgot AXiD, they are above Zeta/DZ, although they have a good pledge class, they are big try hards during requirement, and you practically never see them again. Above AXiD you have Alpha Phi, they are on the rise to top tier. Above Alpha Phi you have Tri Sig, although their reputation isn't great, they are involved around campus and well-known. Then at the top of the top you have ADPi and Chi O.

By: seriously?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.