facebook

alpha phi

by: uninformed

Can someone please tell me about alpha phi.. the kind of girls they take, sisterhood, socials, reputation? I think i really want to rush them in the spring..

Posted By: uninformed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekGod69   

They're really dope girls, super hot and super chill. They're the best sorority to have socials with because they know how to party and don't stand around awkwardly like other sororities. Rush them for sure.

By: GreekGod69
#2  by: Greek   

Their defiently moving up the ranks and more importantly are some of the most fun girls on campus. Their sisterhood is getting better too, their newest pledge class is super tight

By: Greek
#3  by: informed   

the only sorority that actually likes each other, moving up in ranks & lots of fun to be around. go for it!

By: informed
#4  by: ECU Fratter   

Alpha Phi consists of mostly northern girls, but you have some country girls thrown in there too. Their reputation is that they party a lot, and I have lots of experiences with dealing with some sloppy girls. Overall though, they're pretty hot, but for sure not the hottest. I'm pretty sure they're still pretty deep in with SAE; they have been historically. They have a strong sisterhood, but to me it seems like its mostly based on just going out. Middle tier.

By: ECU Fratter
#5  by: surprisingly   

They really don't have many "northern" girls anymore. My girlfriend is in Alpha Phi. Their newest pledge class had 2 or 3 jersey girls and the rest are from VA and NC. They haven't had any socials with SAE this year and it's mainly the seniors/juniors who are up SAE's butts. The freshman and sophomores are much more open minded.

By: surprisingly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.