AST
ZTA
DZ
AGD

Posted By: greekrankofficial
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: freshman   

thanks for this i plan on rushing in the spring so i was curious about the rankings. Ill deff try to get gphib or alpha phi!

By: freshman
#2  by: j   

lmao is this a joke

By: j
by: kDec 18, 2014 12:38:12 PM

hahahha this is funny

By: k
#3  by: wait   

definitely accurate based on niceness and sisterhood. if thats what you're looking for then yes, gphib, aphi and sigkap are you best bets. ranking shouldn't be based solely on looks. i get where the "lmao this is a joke" comes from but i also get where the original poster comes from. interesting perspective on things.

By: wait
by: yesDec 17, 2014 7:58:53 PM

Agreed! I think sigkap and aphi are some of the nicest girls you will find

By: yes
#4  by: UH   

clearly this entire board is being dominated by the gphib recruitment team. ignoring their self promotion... the rest of the niceness/sisterhood thing is accurate.

By: UH
by: G Phi BDec 11, 2014 2:21:37 PM

I wish we had a recruitment team!!! LOL! I'm glad someone recognizes our great sisterhood bond though! There's definitely a lot of sororities with great bonds, it's all about where you fit in ☺️ Everyone has a home in greek life!

By: G Phi B
#5  by: Sisterhood   

All of the sororities have unique sisterhoods but I can honestly say on a sisterhood scale, this ranking is pretty accurate. Maybe not as high for GPhiB and higher for sigkap but definitely accurate as far as dz, agd's and zeta's non existent "sisterhood"

By: Sisterhood
#6  by: Truth   

If this was based on sisterhood then GPhiB would be in last place considering they are on probation for extreme hazing. The rest a pretty accurate though

By: Truth
#7  by: Recruitment   

With recruitment coming around, I would watch out for the fake act that DZ, GPhiB, and AST put on. I have friends in all three of those sororities and they get hazed like you wouldn't believe. The rest don't haze.

By: Recruitment
by: HazedJan 9, 2015 1:11:14 AM

AGD is nasty with hazing too.

By: Hazed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.