facebook

hazing

by: freshman

I want to pledge next semester but I keep hearing rumors about hazing.
Which one should I join if I don't want to be hazed too bad. Which ones should I avoid

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: freshman   

I'm a guy btw

By: freshman
#2  by: Consistent Ranks   

Washing machine thing is not true. Rumor has been circulating for years with all sororities.

By: Consistent Ranks
#3  by: greekgirl   

Duquesne has a strict hazing policy so you shouldn't be worried about getting hazed and if you do feel like you are being hazed you should contact the greek life office in order for that organization to get punished.

By: greekgirl
#4  by: DUGreek   

If you don't want to be hazed that badly, then yeah Fraternities here aren't your best bet. The ones that are pretty harmless would be SigNu, PhiKap and TKE. Good Luck tho.

By: DUGreek
#5  by: myself   

pledging is kind of under fire with ATO getting booted, but most of the frats here aren't very bad anyway.

By: myself
#6  by: soph   

unless you join d chi, phi kap, sig nu, or tke then you are probably going to be hazed to some extent. Its not that bad, and it actually does build brotherhood. Best time you'll never want to have again.

By: soph
#7  by: soph   

unless you join d chi, phi kap, sig nu, or tke then you are probably going to be hazed to some extent. Its not that bad, and it actually does build brotherhood. Best time you'll never want to have again.

By: soph
by: duqOct 18, 2014 10:24:59 PM

actually ive heard some bad things about dx and tke's pledges got off easy this year they're still not at all as bad as like sigtau or sae but ther is hazing

By: duq

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.