facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DUGreek   

AGD: well-rounded and beautiful
APhi: Diverse and accepting
AOII: TBD
AST: Diverse and talented
DZ: Attractive and Peppy
GphiB: Athletic and Outgoing
SigKap: Funny and Pretty
ZTA: Attractive and unique

By: DUGreek
#2  by: love   

AGD: Social, Friendly, and Quiet
GPhiB: Classy, Social, and Outgoing
ZTA: Fashionable, Attractive, and
SigKap: Social, Outgoing, and Accepting
AST: Diverse, Down to Earth, and Accepting
APhi: Sweet, Accepting, and Diverse
DZ: Outgoing, Pretty, and Straightforward
AOII: not here yet:)

By: love
#3  by: panhel love   

AGD: One of their sisters had to leave school because of an eating disorder, and when they won carnival they held a picture of her when they took the group photo. It was awesome to see them thinking about more than just how they won the competition.
APhi: I've read some pretty bad stuff about this chapter on here, but i don't get it. Maybe they're not the top, but they work so hard to change it and it's showing. They're so accepting of every frat, not just the top ones, and their girls are all over every greek event with so much enthusiasm.
AST: They've stepped up their game so much. Their girls are so dedicated and even though they've definitely improved.
DZ: Don't really know any of them too well, but I heard a story of one girl who took care of a girl in a different sorority who was really sick at a party. Instead of humiliating her and her sorority, she made sure she got home ok.
GPhiB: They go hard at everything, and they're always there to support their sisters. Sat near them at carnival and their cheering for their sisters honestly hurt my ears.
SigKap: Despite their recent and startlingly fast rise to the top, they've kept a cool head and maintained their chill sigkap ways.
Zeta: I don't get why everyone hates on them. They do a great job at recruitment, they don't haze and (i know this is superficial but who can deny it) they're a good looking group of girls. I don't get why suddenly some of the frats are ending connections with them. Stop that, guys!

By: panhel love
#4  by: greekgreek   

ΑΦ - down to earth, kind and approachable
ΓΦΒ - sweet, strong bond and well-rounded
ΑΣΤ - talented, strong presence, respectable
ΣΚ - great recruitment skills, close, fun
ΔΖ - funny, pretty, involved on campus
ΖΤΑ - Fun, good recruitment skills, energetic
ΑΓΔ - sweet, well-rounded, approachable
ΑΟΠ- new but quickly making a name, a nice addition

By: greekgreek
#5  by: Frat pack   

Can't say anything nice about GPhiB when they got caught hazing their new members, end up on a 2 year probation, and still continue to haze! You can tell that they self rank on this site.

By: Frat pack
by: lksdfjlkaJan 12, 2015 12:43:21 AM

They got caught having a mixer (which every sorority on campus does), not hazing. And how can they "still haze" when they haven't even had a new member class since the spring (because they can actually keep their numbers up and didn't need to take a fall class).

By: lksdfjlka
by: TruthJan 13, 2015 8:10:21 AM

They were on probation at this time last year and still hazed their new girls. They didn't get caught having a mixer, it was hazing. I dropped because I was hazed so badly. That's not sisterhood when the goal is to make you cry every day.

By: Truth
#6  by: L   

Lol the person above is clearly making up lies to make Gamma Phi Beta look horrible before recruitment. Must be bitter about something, because I know for a fact that it's NOT true

By: L
#7  by: DUCares   

AGD: Classy, outgoing, and well-rounded
AOII: Driven, Spirited, and diverse
APhi: Determined, Inclusive, and Friendly
AST: Talented, Charismatic, and Beautiful
DZ: Charming, Fierce, and Social
GPhiB: Motivated, Energetic, and Accepting
SigKap: Attractive, Funny, and Down to Earth
ZTA: Alluring, Poised, and Unique

By: DUCares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.