facebook

can we talk about aoii for a sec?

by: Let's Be Real

Usually when a new chapter colonizes they'll automatically get hate because they're new and/or others are jealous. Usually this hate is unfounded because what do people have to base it on? What can they judge the chapter on? They just got here! Let them grow, let them prove that they're worthy and give them the benefit of the doubt. HOWEVER, you guys have been here for 4 semesters now and literally have done nothing to become a better organization. Let's discuss:

β€’ Your e-board is awful, lazy, and doesn't contain one single woman in the bunch fit to lead your chapter elsewhere but directly into the ground.

β€’ You have the worst GPA of all the panhellenic organizations on campus. The. Worst. GPA. Everyone bit.ches about greek life being so judgmental because we're all based on looks and that's what the tiers are based on but seriously? It's because you guys are lazy as fu.ck! Which I'll touch on again.

β€’ Why the fu.ck, as the newest organization to hit FSU, are you guys so deeply uninvolved in greek life? It's like you guys are actively trying to NOT participate. It makes absolutely no sense.

(continued)

Posted By: Let's Be Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Let's Be Real   

(continued)

And finally, your guys' attitudes are absolutely atrocious. Why the hell do you guys whine and complain about the hate that you get (STILL) when you guys do NOTHING to change your ways? If you're going to act like the worst sorority then don't be sad when people call you guys the worst sorority (arguably worse than AGD) and treat you like the worst sorority. At least if you guys tried then that would mean you care and are putting forth an effort but that cannot be said about you guys. It's just pathetic, it's absolutely pathetic and I'm ASHAMED to say I'm apart of greek life when people see you as an example of what greek life is about. Clean yourselves up, FFS.

(END)

By: Let's Be Real
by: πŸ’ Apr 20, 2015 8:42:44 PM

OP keepin' it πŸ’―

By: πŸ’ 
#2  by: Omg   

AmenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By: Omg
#3  by: you have a sad life    

you sound so pathetic and sad with your own life that you take the time to write this completely untrue paragraph about another organization. you say they hate on other orgs, well what are you doing right now? this hate among greek orgs needs to stop and before you say they need to do that, you should start with yourself

By: you have a sad life
#4  by: why   

Wow, what a mean post. Don't you have anything better to do than blast AOPi? Maybe you should worry about your own sorority. And why do you feel the need to disrespect AGD while you're at it?

By: why
by: /Apr 21, 2015 9:36:18 AM

Hi agd

By: /
#5  by: you're stupid   

AOPi is actually really involved, more involved than Kappa, Sig Delt, and Gamma Phi put together

By: you're stupid
by: PanApr 20, 2015 12:45:31 AM

Talking about other sororities like that is not helping your case. Just saying

By: Pan
#6  by: Lol   

I am affiliated you idiot. I just know I joined for the right reasons, unlike the rest of you.

By: Lol
#7  by: Really?   

Wow.

By: Really?
#8  by: .   

You're obviously an AGD lol, every fraternity prefers aopi over you guys hahaha

By: .
#9  by: uhm   

pretty sure this was written by an aopi based off that it's labeled aoii and literally everyone calls them aopi and not aoii but themselves... just saying

By: uhm
by: ^Apr 21, 2015 12:16:13 AM

In response to the person before me, maybe they're a disgruntled ex-aopi? Joined them then realized they sucked? Then felt robbed of their Greek life experience? Idk, doesn't seem impossible, and it's not stupid, those are valid reasons

By: ^
#10  by: Hm!   

It's almost as if someone's trying to bury this... but who would want this to be buried...

By: Hm!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.