facebook

stereotypes

by: Stereotypes

What are the stereotypes of each sorority? I'm transferring in the spring and I'm looking at theta because I'm in it at my school. What is theta like at fsu?

Posted By: Stereotypes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest   

I'm not in theta at Fsu, I'm in a different sorority here. But I can tell you that I have friends in theta and I feel as though they don't feel comfortable in their house/sorority. We both ride together to go to dinner at our separate houses and she's always ready to go back home within 10 minutes... For me, I could spend an hour just eating dinner and socializing with my sisters. But again, I know wonderful girls in theta so I suppose that's something only a sister could tell you.

By: Honest
by: TbhSep 29, 2014 12:29:04 PM

Well since I AM actually in theta I can tell you that's COMPLETELY not true at all... In fact I came to FSU not knowing a single person and when I rushed I thought I wanted to be in Zeta or KD but as soon as I walked into theta I knew it was home. Every girl I've met has been soooo welcoming, helpful, and nice in every way possible. I have so much love for my sisters and they're AWESOME girls. Don't let anyone tell you what sorority is going to be right for you because everything will change once you get here and actually talk to girls in each one. What's right for someone else won't always be right for you and vice versa. Theta is really getting up there in terms of best houses on campus and it's filled with the most down to earth, HOTTEST ladies I know... TLAM always 😘

By: Tbh
by: Every sororityOct 8, 2014 12:01:16 PM

Honestly that happens in every sorority if the girl just isn't clicking. May have been the wrong choice for her or maybe she's just shy and needs to get more involved.

To OP- Theta is a great sorority. You should also look at axo and tri delt, they are similar in the type of girl they seem to go after.

By: Every sorority
#2  by: i agree   

the rankings on this college is far off, no way is KD and SDT are at the bottom and no way are some of the higher up ones considered good

By: i agree
#3  by: To Theta transfer   

just wanted to make sure you know that since you are a Theta (i assume you are initiated), you cannot join another sorority. You will need to seek to affiliate with the FSU Theta chapter. They are a great bunch of girls!

By: To Theta transfer
#4  by: theta   

I'm in a different sorority, but I honestly cannot say enough about how much I love Theta. A few of my best friends are in it and they love it so much. not only is it such a diverse sorority but they also love to have fun. I preffed theta and I could really tell how much they cared about every single one of us. It's an honor to be a theta!

By: theta
#5  by: Nole   

I have 2 theta roommates . They love it and all of the girls I have met are awesome! I am in a different sorority and they have invited me to their house and everyone was gorgeous, welcoming, and down to earth. They are so pretty I thought they would be snobs...not at all. They have a great presence on campus. I love my sorority, but if I did it again, I would go theta because they are just more fun...always doing something.

By: Nole

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.