facebook

new sorority

by: Nicki

When are they going to announce whether DZ or AGD were chosen to come on campus?

Posted By: Nicki
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :(   

Neither were :/

By: :(
by: re:May 1, 2015 10:17:12 PM

How do you know? Because I doubt that neither were chosen.

By: re:
#2  by: lucy   

it's all very secret no one is talking about it around campus

By: lucy
#3  by: ?   

It's hard to believe that a university with such a strong Greek system doesn't have a Theta chapter!

By: ?
by: Yes!May 4, 2015 2:29:24 PM

Kappa Alpha Theta is a staple at most major universities!

By: Yes!
by: wellMay 4, 2015 2:56:17 PM

Theta was there in 1987 but their nationals closed the chapter. There where some serious issues and they where also having problems making quota. I don't know how long they where on campus. They had some girls with bad reps bringing them down.

By: well
by: Theta May 4, 2015 3:27:56 PM

was here from 1966 to 1989 and then closed their chapter. just an fyi

By: Theta
#4  by: Greek Girl   

I heard that a lot of the national sorority offices were not happy with the university over the way they have worked with the national offices of Phi Mu and Alpha Chi getting them in houses faster. Most national offices don't like not having a house or strong plan to get a house.

By: Greek Girl
#5  by: What really happened   

They possibly won't add more until the un-housed new fraternities/sororities get houses.

By: What really happened
#6  by: agree   

With this. I 5hink adg or dz will be next

By: agree
#7  by: I don't    

know why anyone would try to come here. The way the new sororities and their members are treated and constantly ranked last simply because they're new. Yes, they do take grade risks or girls who have been cut for a variety of reasons. That doesn't mean that AXO, PhiMu or AOII are bad or "low." Can you imagine how strong girls have to be to be to colonize or recolonize at the UA just because the way they are looked at as intruders?

By: I don't
#8  by: Neither   

UA is waiting for a few other major sororities to complete big colonizations and present and for PM and AXO to become housed.

By: Neither
by: ?Aug 24, 2015 12:51:26 PM

Like which ones?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.