facebook

can we all be supportive?

by: Greek Life

I've never gotten on here until now. All of the upperclassmen in my sorority always said not to get on this website because it's a fake accusation for a way of anonymous sorority women to self promote and bash others in the process. Boy were they correct. I'm somewhere in between embarrassed and hurt for our Panhellenic community. Since when did our group of sororities start bringing others down to make each other feel better? Can we all just lift up one another instead of bringing everyone else down? I read some MEAN things that was written towards and about EVERY single group. Is this the way we want future PNM's to see our Greek Community??

Let's all start PROMOTING what we all LOVE instead of BASHING what we hate.

Love,
Morgan

Posted By: Greek Life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

True! But we know coming on here that's what it is. Buncha lies and crazy people.

By: Ugh
#2  by: Please   

I don't think the people on here represent greek life. The people on here are made up of a few people who've gotten rejected, cut, or for some reason need to bash another house. The ranks on here are A LITTLE accurate, but that's it. Because the reason people post here is to try and skew perception. But in reality, the houses do all support each other.

By: Please
#3  by: hax   

this

By: hax
#4  by: 20   

So accurate I can't even!

By: 20

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.