facebook

best sorority

by: Whose the best?

I have asked about a million different people from all over campus and Kappa Kappa Gamma is by far the strongest house at U of A. They seem to be the nicest, prettiest, and most down to earth girls on campus and their house is magnificent! No one is in it but KKG.

Posted By: Whose the best?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rushing   

honestly every girl I've asked who's rushing wants Kappa so I feel like this is true

By: rushing
by: ....Jul 20, 2014 2:34:25 PM

very close minded PNM's then, huh?

By: ....
#2  by: already a member    

I am in a sorority at the University of Arkansas, and honestly all of the houses are wonderful! There isn't one house that is "stronger" or "better" than another. Each sorority and fraternity supports one another and all have awards to show! Don't go into rush having your mind made up on a house, another one may surprise you! Best of luck during rush week ladies!

By: already a member
#3  by: LXA   

Yikes, grow up. Surely this isn't a Kappa posing is it?

They're a good house, but there are a few others just as good with just as much to offer. I'm quite sure not everyone asked is saying that.

Fake post.

By: LXA
by: HonestlyJul 18, 2014 3:33:30 PM

Agree, lies.

By: Honestly
#4  by: !   

I mean they are a great house but lets not get carried away! by no means are they the strongest or #1 house....that's just not going to happen.

By: !
#5  by: Guest   

Strange that a million girls are rushing, you've really been busy if you've done all that research!!

By: Guest
#6  by: WPS!   

Wrong.

By: WPS!
#7  by: Woo Pig   

This couldn't be more wrong. I've hardly heard any PNMs say Kappa was their top choice

By: Woo Pig
#8  by: Hay   

Naw, they're a good house but there are a few others just as strong.

By: Hay
by: WPSSep 23, 2014 9:04:15 AM

This. There are other houses just as strong as KKG.

By: WPS
#9  by: No    

KKG is a great house, but there are a few others just as great. Stupid topic.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.