facebook

sisters

by: sorority

Which chapters have the best sisterhoods on campus?

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: razorgal   

adpi by far

By: razorgal
by: HonestlyJul 18, 2014 3:35:35 PM

ADPi pretends but it's not real.

By: Honestly
by: HogAug 16, 2014 1:46:23 PM

Bonding because you're the lowest house doesn't make you a good sisterhood.

By: Hog
by: haxOct 17, 2014 9:40:56 AM

ADPi bonds with each other over being all the rejects. They can't hang outside of that and it's a fake attempt.

By: hax
#2  by: WPS   

KD, Pi Phi, ZTA, Phi Mu

By: WPS
by: ReallyAug 8, 2014 4:02:57 PM

KD and Pi Phi have great sisterhoods! ZTA had a lot of pledges drop. Don't know about Phi Mu.

By: Really
by: seriouslyAug 20, 2014 10:20:59 AM

All of the houses have great sisterhood. those being promoted on here are great and those not taking the time to self-promote are awesome too. With 350+ members it is impossible to characterize that large a group of girls. Each house has sisters that have great relationships, clichés, DRAMA and a love for their house.

By: seriously
by: RightAug 22, 2014 11:22:57 AM

ZTA's had a lot of pledges drop.

By: Right
by: This!!Apr 28, 2015 3:48:18 PM

Yep

By: This!!
#3  by: Rzrback   

KD always looks like they just really like being together. Pi Phi seems comfortable and bonded. Phi Mu gives off an air of loyalty.

By: Rzrback
by: HogAug 16, 2014 1:46:46 PM

Truth.

by: eyesAug 19, 2014 12:40:05 AM

Oh that's good!

By: eyes
#4  by: Hog   

Pi Phi's and KD's have fun together and seem to have the tightest bonds. Phi Mu bonds on enthusiasm. ZTA's and Kappa's are cliquey. AOPI and Tridelts have DRAMA. ChiO doesn't clique with each other or anyone else. ADPI forces sisterhood to the point of being unbelievable, and AXO doesn't seem to care about sisterhood at all.

by: WPSMar 25, 2014 3:14:30 PM

I'd go with this one.

by: HonestMay 15, 2014 3:10:44 PM

Perfect!

By: Honest
by: WPSJul 24, 2014 10:27:30 PM

AOII does not have a lot of drama. Everyone gets a long really well, most girls are really friendly and sweet.

by: La la laJul 31, 2014 3:25:18 PM

This.

By: La la la
by: WooAug 17, 2014 2:37:48 PM

Pretty accurate.

By: Woo
by: WPSSep 23, 2014 8:56:45 AM

This is actually perfect.

by: :-)Oct 27, 2014 2:59:13 PM

This.

By: :-)
#5  by: wps   

ADPi and Pi Phi

By: wps
#6  by: chiogirl   

Haha the thing being said about ADPI forcing sisterhood is a total lie. All my friends are ADPI's and I know that their sisterhood is genuine; not at all forced

By: chiogirl
#7  by: WPS   

KD and Pi Phi.

#8  by: Mean Gurls    

Irregardless!!!! Ex-boyfriends are just off limits to friends. I mean that's just like the rules of feminism.

By: Mean Gurls
#9  by: sorority   

Okay what was said about ADPi's having a "forced sisterhood" is false. Everyone in that sorority bonds over the fact that no one likes them. It brings them closer. I had two ADPi roommates last year from the 2013 pledge class and they both had really solid friends and absolutely no drama. I was kinda jealous...

By: sorority
by: TMay 12, 2014 11:56:11 PM

People like them, they're just not a popular house.

By: T
#10  by: wooo hooo   

ADPi and Zeta for sure! ADPi gets a bad rap from everyone but I've heard so many AWESOME things about their girls and I have heard nothing about drama. And for Zeta, they're always having cool sisterhood events like bowling, renting out roller skating rinks, bounce houses on their lawn, etc. To me, both of those houses seem to have the best sisterhood but that's just my opinion!

By: wooo hooo
by: heyAug 12, 2014 8:04:01 AM

ZTA's had so many pledges drop there's no way a good sisterhood would let that happen.

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.