facebook

breaking news

by: Young Frat God

Lambda, PIKE, DTD, Delta Sig, Kappa Sig, and all the rest..oh wait..last but not least Bi Kapp aka Pi Kapp. I am happy for all you guys and your brotherhood can now become on big joined marriage. Instead of hiding by joining a wannabe fraternity, you can now just marry each other. No need to hide it by calling it ''brotherhood''. P.S for future pledges, I know the first requirement for joining any of these is having a rainbow profile picture during your pledge semester so just start changing it now to get used to that.

Posted By: Young Frat God
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: asdf   

Jesus kid give it a rest already we get the point

By: asdf
#2  by: Chill   

Talk about a tryhard.

By: Chill
#3  by: hahahah   

He just speaks the truth, all the kids in those fraternities are on this site more than anyone. Lambda Chi the most, then delta sig or kappa sig.

By: hahahah
#4  by: Lambda Chi    

Lambda Chi is going to have the kid who got caught making out with a brother be president next year, just some info from sorority girls. I would rather join Pi Kapp if thats the case lol. both equally #lovewins

By: Lambda Chi
#5  by: lol   

Found the DKE

By: lol
#6  by: lol    

made up dude, its a fact you guess have a lot of GAEY brothers. No one is trying to hurt your sub par rep lol. You guess are always known for being nice guys, friends with girls, no pledge process, and not a threat to literally anyone on campus in greek life. Your philo is a watermelon smashing thing for godsake..... you guys are a sorority that wears male fraternity letters that is all.

By: lol
by: ^^Jul 6, 2015 8:05:19 PM

oh wow

By: ^^
by: KJul 7, 2015 2:35:51 AM

Lmao we got lambdas for days on this website

By: K

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.