-SigEp, Kappa Sig, FIJI, Alpha Sig, TKE

OVERALL
SigEp/Lambda Chi
Pikapp/FIJI/Kappa Sig

Posted By: TOP 5
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: a   

look, im not denying that Sig Ep is a great house, but for the love of god, putting them at the top of pledge education? Are you high? They call themselves "sigmas" and just do workouts in the morning. Granted it's more than some other frats do, but put them behind FIJI and Kappa Sig simply for the Balanced Man Initiative

By: a
by: HaMar 26, 2015 10:59:03 PM

You think you know anything about what Sigep pledges do or any fraternity for that matter besides your own? Lol just cuz you know one aspect of something you think that's it?

By: Ha
#2  by: .   

Dude Alpha Sig and Kappa Sig in sports? I can name multiple bottom tier fraternities that are better than them at sports. Also Lambda is good at basketball and that's pretty much it.

By: .
by: LMar 23, 2015 2:48:08 AM

Kappa sig is in finals for both basketball and soccer...

By: L
by: .Mar 23, 2015 5:27:56 AM

^ I'm just basing my opinion by their performance in football, which is always bad. I'll give them basketball, but soccer? Soccer doesn't matter unless you are dsig.

By: .
by: LMar 23, 2015 9:35:53 AM

IM flag football isn't real football. It's like backyard football you play with your family on Thanksgiving. At least soccer and basketball are the real, full speed versions of the sport. Still, those are their only two sports.

By: L
by: Another FactMar 28, 2015 12:03:09 AM

Kappa Sig also made it to the quarter finals in football last year ...

By: Another Fact
#3  by: ---   

Soccer is huge for IM sports

By: ---
#4  by: wow   

This has to be the most accurate ranking compilation ever on this site... good work

By: wow
#5  by: K   

Finally taking DKE out of top tier thank god

By: K
by: TRUTHMar 27, 2015 8:15:00 AM

DKE does not, and has never, belonged in the upper tier. They are tryhards, a relatively new house compared to the more well-established ones. They talk the loudest and then get shlt on by literally everyone; including highschoolers. They offer literally nothing to the greek community and they creep out girls.

By: TRUTH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.