facebook

social media

by: C

Do all sororities check PNM's social media during formal recruitment or just the top houses? Do they do this as a big group or is it just something actives do on their own? What kind of things do they look for? Just curious about what actives are looking for during recruitment

Posted By: C
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well    

There's a good chance most of the sororities will check out your social media. In the top houses, usually only the girls directly involved in recruitment will track down girl's profiles, but I've heard that some houses give their members an entire book with all the registered PNMs info, so they can stalk on their own. When over 1000 girls go through recruitment and there's such limited time to get to know them, social media accounts can really speak volumes about a PNM. Clean up all your social media before rush and delete any pictures with alcohol, illegal substances, or inappropriate content. You don't want to look like a potential liability for a house.

By: well
#2  by: personally   

Personally, I'm in a top house and I plan on stalking everyone the moment we get the list. clean up your profile, put yourself in the shoes of someone looking at your social media

By: personally
by: QFeb 5, 2015 11:36:38 AM

what if the PNM's profiles are private?

By: Q
#3  by: Top house   

We get the list through the summer and stalk everyone, even more so as the PNM groups get smaller. Clean it up, be positive and polished, and display the values that would be attractive to a top house.

By: Top house

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.