facebook

facts

by: Sorry just facts

Sorry seeing fraternities like DELTA CHI being posted in upper tier like come on, who are you guys trying to fool? You are a bottom tier fraternity look at the kids who are around you guys. You guys throw down? are good at sports? LOL Never heard a girl say they were going to DELTA CHI ever in my life. Ranked over Fiji, Alpha Sig, and Pi Kapp frats that have a huge history and a lot better brothers. Delta Chi half you guys wear cargos, girls dont come around, you won like soccer lol, and you self posted Delta Chi in top upper tier. Frats that actually matter on and off campus to be fair since we had a Delta Chi come on and self rank harder than anyone. Fiji, DKE, TKE, Old Sigs, Old Theta Chi, and Sig Ep. The rest really do not matter or are jokes on campus for sports,girls, and raging. Rushees go look at the kids in Delta Chi and tell me if you think they are even a middle tier ''fraternity''. They could be the only fraternity wit ha complex and pay me to join and i would never wear those goobers letters.

Posted By: Sorry just facts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ll   

you mad

By: Ll
#2  by: this   

100% accurate

By: this
#3  by: So much hate for d chi   

Looks like someone didn't get a bid

By: So much hate for d chi
#4  by: Broski    

lets be honest d chi isnt top house, but atleast give them the respect they deserve. they had a thing wit alpha phi i think, atleast solid bid , dont hate on a house who is obviously on the rise , self rank or not

By: Broski
#5  by: adsf   

>Ranked over Fiji, Alpha Sig, and Pi Kapp frats that have a huge history and a lot better brothers.

Oh yeah because old delta sigs betraying their letters to start alpha sig is such "huge history" at asu. I can see you obv don't know greek life very well.

By: adsf
#6  by: delta chi    

if you cannot get a bid from bottom tier delta chi than do not join anything. they are not selective at all lol.. look at the goobers that they have. People are giving them the little respect the deserve ok you are better than PIKE, DTD, AND Delta sig congrads.. you are far less than alpha sig, fiji, and pi kapp that is a fact. Sorry that delta chi came on here and self ranked themselves into upper middle tier lol.... thats so weak

By: delta chi
by: Everyone else Nov 29, 2014 10:51:36 PM

It's obvious your the same guy who made the first post, do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't be butt hurt towards d chi

By: Everyone else

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.