9) AGD
10) ADPi
11) Sigma Kappa
12) Gamma Phi

Posted By: tick
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AA;fjE   

I love DZ's but theyre not top 3 or better then APhi, and youve undervalued DG's. AXO and XO are good. Honestly once you get past Kappa's the rankings dont matter cause the rest suck. As long as Gamma Phi Beta stays in last place, ranking the lower tiers is just a waste of time.

By: AA;fjE
#2  by: 444   

CHI O OVER DG???????????????????????? You are either trolling or in chi o.

By: 444
by: ^Apr 25, 2014 3:30:50 PM

I'd say they are they are on the same level. DG has been going down and Chi O has been going up.

By: ^
#3  by: Truth   

Theta/Pi Phi
A Phi/DG
DZ/AXO
Chi O/KKG
SK/AGD
ADPI/G Phi

By: Truth
by: oh come onApr 23, 2014 8:03:26 PM

no way is DG that high. They are irrelevant and just meh.

By: oh come on
#4  by: honestly   

This is probably the best ranking I've seen that actually represents the rankings RIGHT NOW. Pi Phi has done a lot of great things this year but they are kind of quiet so they are very underrated. Theta will come back to number one if they work hard enough in recruitment and work on their attitudes that they portray on social media. Can't wait to see DZ off probation and what they will bring to the table next year if they get off, they did awesome this year and really stood out but were kind of limited due to not being able to have socials. I definitely do think AXO is going to come up on APHI within a year or two. Aphi is strong but they like to make it known that they are good to everyone else instead of just being humble about it, that will tear you down and make all the other houses hate you so be careful. As for DG and ChiO, they are pretty even, don't think the rankings really matter between the two but if they portray more of an image via social media about whats going on in their house I think they could make an impact. Kappa is slowly but surely working hard but so far not too much progress.

By: honestly
by: Somewhat agreeApr 23, 2014 7:35:08 PM

Theta is no longer in the top spot. I don't think they will recover from a terrible recruitment last year. I think theta has a really weird vibe to it. Pi Phi is good but I understand they are on some sort of probation from their national organization after completely being out of control at fall formal. No way one good recruitment for DZ takes you to the top. Will DZ be able to recover from the sanctions and rumors of probation and other allegations? I don't think DG is even top 5 any more. I think they straddle top/middle. A Phi is trying to hard. They are good but not as good as they think they are. As for AXO it seems to be the chapter everyone loves to hate. I would not underestimate them and would still consider them top 5. They took a cute PC in the fall and the cutest class in the spring.

By: Somewhat agree
by: trueApr 24, 2014 1:08:32 PM

both of you make pretty solid arguments. Definitely right about Theta I honestly don't think they will go back up to 1.
True about Pi Phi but it really didn't hold them back, they just couldn't have wet socials so not a big deal they will be back to normal next year. As for DZ they did do awesome in recruitment but like the person above said, everything going on with that house is really hurting with what they are able to do, they have tons of restrictions right now from what I've heard from boys. id still say yeah they are 3 because all they have been through this year they have still managed to stand out. It's a personal preference between Aphi and DZ, they are the same house but DZ likes to party, super rowdy and Aphi is more classy but over all I feel their rankings dont matter much. Aphi is a great house but yeah they do think they are better than they really are and its rubbing everyone the wrong way.
I honestly love DG, the girls are amazing they are just so quiet so they have potential they just dont take advantage of it. AXO is definitely before DG though AXO fell off a bit but they're like the DZ of the middle tier is a good way to describe them but a little more out of control. Chio i feel still might be a bit irrelevant but not for long.

By: true
by: almostApr 24, 2014 6:51:01 PM

I agree, Theta is going downhill but I don't think Pi Phi's really on their level yet. Looks-wise all the girls are about the same but Pi Phi doesn't have the GPA or the old reputation going for them. DZ needs to get their act together and they could really go far, but their risk management has been a disaster. They also had the most behavior issues with their new pledge class so if they recruit again like they did this year, I see a more probation in their future. AXO's last hurrah was the class of 2012 girls, their newer classes are cute but just so random. DG was so talked about last year but this year they've really fallen off, sad because they had a lot going for them. It will be interesting to see what next year brings.

By: almost
by: ^ trueApr 26, 2014 2:37:01 AM

yeah not true about pi phi but they definitely look for similar girls to theta but i think the houses are pretty tied. pi phi is an awesome house and girls who pref theta also pref dz and aphi and other houses not only pi phi so i'd be careful with what you say. but every house talks about their new members and the funny thing about it is that it is always the seniors and juniors talking badly about younger girls. but the older girls won't put in the time or effort to try to set a good example for the new pcs. so what do you expect of course you are going to get out of control new members.

By: ^ true
#5  by: .   

I actually have friends in Theta and from the inside, they seem to think that their house is falling apart (at least the older girls do). Lack of sisterhood, power hungry Eboard, and superficiality will be their demise. Not to mention they have been in trouble with nationals this year too. Pi phi is super nice but have NO presence on campus, and had a bit of a run in with their nationals this year as well. But at least they have a great sisterhood behind them. Aphi has resolved many of their issues over the last few years and seems to be rising quickly, plus they have a strong sense of sisterhood. ChiO is a dark horse too, they have been winning most things and have the new USG pres.

By: .
by: AgreeApr 28, 2014 4:19:54 PM

I know some girls who were so involved in high school that do nothing in theta because they are all fighting for leadership positions. It is like have 150 type A personalities in one room. Good luck if your not in the 'in group'. Pi Phi just doesn't have any programming. I heard house retreat was in the the MU. They recruited better then theta last fall and that is a fact. No one they took thetas leftovers. More like the other way around. DZ internally has been a mess and they have serious risk management problems. Their fall class was cute but WILD and they are paying for it being on probation. Chi omega is a solid middle tier house with a mix of girls. A Phi's are try hards. They have an interesting look about them. I think they have more of that stripper look to them as opposed to Pi Phi's girl next door look or theta's half and half look- half the house beauty queens and the other half for 4.0's but not easy on the eyes.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.