facebook

greek row

by: Question

So, I've heard hat 3 or potentially more fraternities are getting in-campus houses on Greek row.
Does anyone know who? I've heard it's SN, KA, and KDR.
Just curious of any actual news on that fact because that's a total game changer for fraternities.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: for now   

For the 2015-2016 school year its officially KA and only KA. Maybe by the next year more frats will get houses too but right now its just the one frat.

By: for now
#2  by: Well   

I remember a couple years ago Sig Ep tossed around the idea of getting a house on campus. But they probably figured it's not such a good idea considering the second you get caught doing anything you're out of a house and charter.

By: Well
by: I meanJul 3, 2015 8:26:08 PM

I mean it's the same as a sorority house and all of the sororities have those... And all of the sororities have been fine...

By: I mean
#3  by: Reply above   

Sororities don't have full blown parties in the houses. It's different.

By: Reply above
by: fratJul 23, 2015 3:19:02 PM

No frat would use an on campus house for parties thought.

By: frat
by: comment aboveJul 23, 2015 5:09:14 PM

I think that's the point. They'd have to fill that house that they can't really use for much when the guys could be filling houses that they actually can use for social events. It just doesn't really look like a good idea on KA's part socially-speaking.

By: comment above
#4  by: Lol   

KA and only KA

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.