facebook

difference?

by: Hmm

Different between SK and SSS? People always say they're basically the same sorority, but if you ask an sk or tri sig they'll say they're way different. Would like to know the difference before rush thanks

Posted By: Hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

I am in one of these sororities and tbh there isn't much of a difference. We both mix with the best frats and are always down to have fun. The stereotype for each sorority is tri sig has the stonerish vibe while SK has the bohemian vibe.

By: Truth
#2  by: For real    

ACTUALLY tri sig isn't the stoner sorority, they're the lesbian sorority

By: For real
by: lolMay 21, 2015 11:17:08 PM

tri sig "goes for the girls who were weird but hot in high school and that will blossom in college" - heard from an actual tri sig

By: lol
#3  by: truth   

sk is mostly girls from jersey, very ~exotic~ all dark hair and dark skin
sss is the blonde version, and atleast they semi care about there philanthropy

By: truth
by: HmMay 22, 2015 8:24:57 PM

Hm that's funny because SK is one of the top fundraisers out of all the national chapters for their philanthropy...

By: Hm
#4  by: Opinion    

As someone who isn't in either sorority I would say both are good and party a lot. I would say SK is a little better than Tri sig just from the opinions I heard of girls from the sorority. I only say this cause I always here SK girls talk about how they love their sorority but I've heard Tri sig girls say they wish they would have picked another one.

By: Opinion
#5  by: sk>sss   

as an outsider i would agree to what most of these posts are saying. they both really care about their philanthropies. not that this matters but sk would definitely be a little harder to get into. both great sororities with beautiful ladies

By: sk>sss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.