facebook

help???

by: pnm

I'm planning on rushing next semester as a freshman and i know that I'm supposed to go in with an open mind, but i really want to know everyone's honest view. i want a really nice sorority that does party but i want to be involved on campus too. can anyone tell me what the different reps are and where you think i would fit in best?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Just no. If your gonna rush based on stupid stereotypes dont rush.

By: No
#2  by: Advice   

That describes most of the sororities. Go in with an open mind and pick the one you feel you fit in best with. Us telling you what you sound best for will probably turn out terrible. I know a guy who said I should be in Theta and I feel like I'm the complete opposite of theta. Basically just don't listen to what people tell you and choose what you feel right in.

By: Advice
#3  by: Ok listen   

You are the type of girl rushing that's exactly like every other girl that's rushing along side you. Each girl is "nice" and still "likes to party" but would "like the traditional values of a sorority (philanthropy, sisterhood)". With you're description you'd fit into every single sorority because that's the same values most sorority girls share. When you rush, it's more about personality and how you'd contribute to each sorority. Are you shy? Are you nerdy? Are you a leader? Are you outgoing? Each sorority will present many different girls and I promise you'll figure it out in the 5 days you rush. It's plenty of time.

By: Ok listen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.