facebook

spring frat rush

by: rushee

I'm considering sig ep because it's top house but I have a lot on my plate so I don't really want to get hazed and can't spend a lot of time pledging. I'm considering sig nu because after sig ep and ato ive heard they should end up at the top of the middle and apparently they are a "no hazing" fraternity (is that true)? I'm considering zete because I hear they arent going to haze and should be coming up. and finally im considering zbt because a bunch of phi sigs are joining. Any advice? is what I said accurate? also how would you rank those frats in terms of difficulty of pledging process and just general rank. thanks.

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dude   

If you're wanting to join a house based just on if they're a top house or not, don't rush because you're rushing for the wrong reasons. Rush a house you actually connect with.

By: dude
#2  by: Come On   

Aside from what you've read on here (which is mostly 1/2 satire, 1/2 bs) and the slight glimpse you may have seen of greek life as a geed, you have no idea what any of those names even mean. Don't go into rush with a bias based on what you've read on greekrank. Go with an open mind and check out any houses that clicks with you or that stands out. You have no idea what it means to be greek yet, and most every expectation you have is probably off base.

By: Come On
#3  by: ...   

No Greek organizations haze here, but you sound a complete va gina (no offense ladies).

By: ...
#4  by: J   

hazing for some is a general concern. I'm also curious. Willing to make time for the pledge process, and to learn about the frat, history, brotherhood etc. this doesn't mean I want to be humiliated/do stupid things or be pushed so hard when I am trying to maintain decent grades this quarter. I don't think it's a matter of "oh well then you don't truly want it" it's not that serious, just looking to meet people.

By: J
by: GoatMar 31, 2015 2:13:56 AM

Beta Hazes.

By: Goat
#5  by: all   

all the frats haze. not super intense but they do

By: all

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.