facebook

sigma chi

by: New Fraternity

Is it true that theres a Sigma Chi Chapter opening at UCSB?

Posted By: New Fraternity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

No. Who said that?

By: ?
by: TrueDec 20, 2014 2:42:07 PM

Actually yes. There are a couple guys trying to start it up. I say we should help them out.

By: True
#2  by: Goofy Goober   

As long as they are chillers and not goobers then i'm fine with this... we don't need another ZBT/Kappa Sigma situation here...

By: Goofy Goober
#3  by: Goobers gotta go   

Honestly I think with DTD, ZBT and Kappa Sigma still trying to establish themselves it would be better for everyone if the Sigma Chi thing didnt happen for a while, Lets see these three lower tier guys improve (I think theyre doing alright) before we dilute IFC with any more upstarts. Overall quality is important.

By: Goobers gotta go
by: BullDec 21, 2014 2:53:36 AM

What makes everyone not in DTD ZBT and K Sig so much better? I don't understand how having more new fraternities weaken Greek Life or make the quality of other houses worse.

By: Bull
by: noDec 21, 2014 12:33:24 PM

Considering each year there is a greater amount of people going out to rush and this past year was insanely high, having more fraternities isn't a bad thing in even the slightest. What we really need though is more sororities.

By: no
by: ^^^ Thats a good ideaDec 21, 2014 7:59:13 PM

When was the last time a new sorority openned up? Something new (thats not one of those multi-cultural non-greek weirdos) would be pretty cool

By: ^^^ Thats a good idea
#4  by: ?   

I thought IFC wasnt letting anymore frats on campus for a while

By: ?
#5  by: Big Picture   

DTD has more or less arrived as far as Im concerned. ZBT is also making good gains. If Kappa Sigma Gets a house and starts being active in events they be right behind these two. Sigma Chi has to realize they would be starting below Kappa Sigma and working their way up from the very bottom.

By: Big Picture
by: realDec 21, 2014 8:34:50 PM

DTD has sorta arrived... sorta... But ZBT is still a flop,and Kappa Sigma is just full of goobers. As long as Sigma Chi gets the right group of chillers to colonize, then they'll be better off in the long run than ZBT or Kappa Sigma, who simply don't have "it".

By: real
by: HmmDec 21, 2014 8:59:41 PM

But when's the last time a group of chillers opened a frat instead of joining a good one?

By: Hmm
#6  by: Chi   

Yus

By: Chi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.