This will always be the SB greek system:
Top tier: DG and Aphi, with Pi Phi just behind them
Middle: Kappa, Theta, ADPi
Bottom: GPhi, Tridelt

Posted By: SBsororityrank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wrong   

Invalid, you completely left out AXO. Also, all credibility lost since you put ADPi on the same tier as Kappa and Theta, nonono, everyone knows they're annoying. And it is not true that "this will always be"; because one pledge class can change everything. ie: Theta wasn't even on middle tier until Fall 2011 when Aphi was on SoPro and they and other sororities got a good pledge classes, they were a "weird" house until then. Also, I wouldn't completely decide that GPhi is in front of TriDelt until after this year's recruitment. For now TriDelt is still in their usual spot just ahead of GPhi. DG and Aphi and top without question, but I would still put Pi Phi on the same level because they're the only top-tier girls that everyone actually likes and have a philanthropy way cooler than DG's. Aphi, DG, and Piphi have the same level of popularity with all of the same top tier frats, or, all of them I guess. Except Theta and Kappa also have way more game with top tier frats than anyone below them, so they get some points.
Anyway I'm getting way too into this.
Check your facts and step aside n00B.
And no, I'm not in Pi Phi, or theta I just believe in accuracy, and they're way underrated.

By: wrong
by: wrongOct 2, 2014 2:55:57 AM

Wait I mean Pi Phi keeps getting $hit for no reason. Theta, stand by.

By: wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.