facebook

sigpi

by: samiam

How did sigpi dirty rush this past quarter?

Posted By: samiam
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: the truth   

Two words: mud wrestling.

By: the truth
by: samiamApr 16, 2014 5:19:01 PM

noooo way. were they girls from sb or nah?

By: samiam
by: WaitApr 16, 2014 6:36:27 PM

Who said anything about girls?

By: Wait
#2  by: samiam   

haha good one

By: samiam
#3  by: Jack Frat   

The other frats are so jealous they post BS ranks

By: Jack Frat
by: seriouslyApr 22, 2014 2:49:39 PM

who isn't jealous of sigma pi?

By: seriously
#4  by: Sb   

Who IS jealous of sigma why?

By: Sb
by: Jack FratMay 4, 2014 3:28:48 PM

Everyone who posts these BS lies about Sigma Pi is obviously jealous, or just a plain hater. Maybe they didn't get a bid. Otherwise why would they post lies and BS?

By: Jack Frat
#5  by: anonymous   

lol, cute. Don't try to deny what happened. here's the details from what I know- Sig pi threw a wine wednesday the day before the last day of formal rush. They had a sorority come over, violating two dry week rules. essentially because they did this on the second to last rush night, all the rushees who went to the event didn't visit other houses on the last day of rushing, artificially poaching potential rushees from other houses who play by the rules. it's sad though, the only way they can get new guys is by breaking IFC's rules.

By: anonymous
by: noMay 5, 2014 5:32:51 PM

You really think a sorority is dumb enough to have a function with a fraternity during rush week? Sororities had rush that week, too.

By: no
by: yesMay 8, 2014 2:18:31 PM

The sorority may not be, but its members are. I know a few who went.

By: yes
#6  by: yes   

This definitely happened,my gf was invited to it and they're is buttloads of evidence. I believe if someone reports them, they'd probably lose fall rush, which would really hurt them.

By: yes
#7  by: IFC   

Because snitches get stitches you punk biiiitch

By: IFC
#8  by: Lol   

But actually sig why is irrelevant. No one stops them because why do anything when they don't matter.

By: Lol
by: balloutMay 7, 2014 4:44:18 PM

This ^^^^

By: ballout
#9  by: Jealous   

HaHa, creative marketing....too bad the others didn't think of it, now they're jealous.

By: Jealous
by: LolMay 29, 2014 6:29:15 PM

If creative marketing means bribery with xboxs and parties with alcohol and women then you're spot on. It's not that nobody thought of it, it's that no other frats are quite as desperate as sigma try.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.