facebook

what is sigma chi and pi kappa phi like? be hones

by: reverb73

I am curious.

Posted By: reverb73
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Naive Freshmen    

You're going to get a biased answer to any question on this site. Figure it out yourself during rush week.

By: Naive Freshmen
#2  by: honestly   

Pi Kappa Phi > Sigma Chi :
Pi Kappa Phi has a house, they're involved, good looking, good PR, strong brotherhood, amazing parties, girls love them, goes hard for philanthropy events, Panther Camp, lacking in grades recently though.

Sigma Chi is bottom tier the only thing they excel in is academics and their own philanthropy.

By: honestly
by: UhhJul 1, 2015 2:29:57 PM

Pikapp has SOME good looking guys.

By: Uhh
#3  by: Honest   

Sigma Chi is good nationally but new at FIU for the most part and still trying to establish a stronger organization. Never been to a party of theirs so I'm not sure how rowdy they are but I haven't heard much.

Pikapp has a much stronger presence on campus and throw wilder parties, but I've heard they may get suspended.

By: Honest
#4  by: Lmao   

Ignore that first comment.

If you seriously think the men with highest GPA and biggest philanthropy ($29.5k raised with the help of the Greek community) are bottom tier, you must be a grunt.

Sigma Chi on this campus is extremely diverse, and you don't see brothers doing Panther camp or those things because most of them have internships or careers, or support themselves and work full time.

Pikapp is a good group of guys too. They have a big chapter and are popular on campus. They win all of the pageants and are very enthusiastic (at least the brothers that show face). You can find them at the gym, advising, Panther camp, etc. Some internal problems but the again every organization has those.

Go rush, meet as many guys as you can, and find a mutual interest. Don't expect to get a bid from whoever you rush, every organization looks for different traits.

Welcome to Greek at FIU.

By: Lmao
by: EXJun 30, 2015 4:48:15 PM

Written by a sigma chi

By: EX
by: LolJun 30, 2015 8:08:44 PM

Being number 1 in academics mean nothing DLP was number 1 in fall and that doesn't make them a top tier fraternity it just means your brothers did well during the academic semester. But I will give it to sigma chi that they did raise a lot of money but again that one aspect doesn't make you a top tier organization especially if your brothers are not involved on campus

By: Lol
by: UhhJul 1, 2015 2:29:25 PM

DLP has a chapter of 16 people vs 60+ brothers.

It does mean something when a chapter of over 60 guys score highest gpa.

By: Uhh
#5  by: G   

Both mediocre

By: G
#6  by: Sigep   

I personally am a sigep, best on campus, but how can you say pikapp is mediocre... they are easily top tier

By: Sigep
by: JkJul 1, 2015 12:25:46 AM

I'm actually a pikapp. But still!

By: Jk
#7  by: Sigep   

I personally am a sigep, best on campus, but how can you say pikapp is mediocre... they are easily top tier

By: Sigep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.