facebook

axo

by: AKDJLFHGGJS

I am sick and tired of seeing all this hate for my chapter because of the fact we are new and are considered "rejects".
SO WHAT. We didn't get a bid. But we are here now because we found a home. We were placed here because alpha cHi OMEga. (HOME).
We didn't get a bid not because we were "awkward", but because we did not fit in. I'm just saying, some people also went recruitment more than once or twice. And those girls found their home after the first time. Some of your sisters didn't get a bid the first time. That doesn't make them rejects. That makes them your sister. we are ALL suppose to support each other. The fact people spend their time here worrying about ranks and etc, who cares! I'M WRITING BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO PUT MY POINT OUT. So stop with the hate because we are here now and will be involved TO SUPPORT YOUR PROGRAM.

Posted By: AKDJLFHGGJS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

I've met a lot of cool and really cute AXO girls recently, all seem pretty down to earth too; idk what all the hate is about

By: Tbh
by: Honestly Mar 20, 2015 10:31:16 AM

the hate literally started from winning derby days and everyone started to call us irrelevant -_-

By: Honestly
#2  by: Let's be real   

The hate comes because you guys are so freaking annoying. Calm down. Focus on yourselves. Stop self ranking and stop thinking you are the best (you are not). And yea, majority of you guys are recruitment rejects. Just accept it.

By: Let's be real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.