facebook

beta parties

by: rush

Just wondering how partying and social life is in Beta.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GC   

Nonexistent

By: GC
by: sororityJan 29, 2015 5:25:49 AM

^^ not true! A good group of these guys are always throwing things and me and my sisters always have a great time, plus their tailgates are my favorite. Beta has grown big time in the past year.

By: sorority
#2  by: Bro   

Perhaps a few years ago, I would have a greed with "nonexistent". But some how, these dudes have picked up a lot in the last year. Not only have I heard they throw a good party, but the girls I've spoken to would love to go again. Idk where it's come from, but I can't sleep on Beta anymore. I give them props.

By: Bro
#3  by: fiu   

Terrible compared to everyone else

By: fiu
#4  by: LipsRSealed   

lol to the "nonexistent" post.

While Beta's parties don't fall on the same category of ragers that some other fraternities throw, these guys still know how to have a good time. I've been to two of their parties and I turned up. I walked away with 2 main feelings: (1) I had an awesome time, and (2) I never once felt that my life was in danger, which is how I've felt in other fraternities' parties (ex. I felt safe enough to know that a brother wouldn't take advantage of my drunkenness.)

Beta throws ragers? No.
Betas are actual gentlemen who also know how to turn up? Yes.

By: LipsRSealed
#5  by: greek at fiu   

Whoever says beta parties is lying to you. They are bottom their. They throw lame parties and if your looking for hot chicks beta is the wrong place to start.

By: greek at fiu
#6  by: mandy pandy   

Beta Luau was pretty good

By: mandy pandy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.