Phi mu
Tri Sigma last

By: Fraternity dude
#2  by: or   

just go through recruitment.

By: or
#3  by: Negstive    

Aopi is not top and will never be top.

Top. AZD DPHIE PHISIG(lowly going to middle)

Middle. AOPI SK AXO

BOTTOM. PHI MU. TRISIG

By: Negstive
#4  by: outside perspective two   

I'm a freshman and when I rushed, this is what I got

Top Tier:
Phi Mu: Their president is also the SGA president so they are pretty powerful. They are always involved and such a sweet heart. They might be bigger but that means bigger heart..and more meat to love! Hahaha.
Alpha Chi Omega: They weren't here when I rushed bc they're new but they already won derby days and it's amazing how much stuff they accomplished in short amount of time!!!
Middle:
Alpha Xi Delta: Betsey Johnson was in this sorority and this sorority is filled with a lot of smart, involved people. You don't really see them around a lot, but their sisterhood is kinda blah which makes them middle in my opinion.
Sigma Kappa: These people party hard. Always raving and stuff. But these girls are so genuine. I'm not sure if they are involved but their sisterhood is out there.
Delta Phi Epsilon: These are the magical unicorns. They are sweethearts and I'm not sure what to say about them. They are involved, but.. I don't really see their named a lot in campus involvement. But sisterhood is on point.
Lower middle:
Tri Sigma: Not a lot of people want to join them anymore because of incidents from previous years. But, when they came back to campus, this sorority changed. They are all about sisterhood. Not a lot of involvement but they try so hard. They are so so sweet. Too bad they are kinda weird though...
Bottom:
Phi sigma just because their sisterhood is...horrible. Talking crap about their derby day nominee

By: outside perspective two

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.